WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

jamesrw30

Here in Alabama our state wouldn't know what to do with that snow. The whole state would shut down and milk and bread would disappear from shelves. Lived in NE Tennessee for a while and got some snow on the regular but nothing like that. It just got down into single digits here over Christmas weekend. Now it's 58 at 9 am. Supposed to be almost 70 today I think.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here in Alabama our state wouldn't know what to do with that snow. The whole state would shut down and milk and bread would disappear from shelves. Lived in NE Tennessee for a while and got some snow on the regular but nothing like that. It just got down into single digits here over Christmas weekend. Now it's 58 at 9 am. Supposed to be almost 70 today I think.
LOL - I wouldn't mind some weather like that. Got a lot I need to do and right now, it's impossible.

I should note that we're no stranger to snow, it's just that we don't typically get this much and all in one day. 🤪

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw in the local news that a ton of people are without power this New Year’s morning.

We've been lucky in that only our internet is down.

benatc1

Hooked
Just saw in the local news that a ton of people are without power this New Year’s morning.

We've been lucky in that only our internet is down.
We went from like 330-645am without power, nv energy said it would come back at 430pm, so we were prepping for a long day but got lucky I guess

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Man you don’t understand much. For someone who tries as hard as you do to fit in, you would think you would go with the flow more.
Was supposed / meant to be kind of a defending California joke. Meant no harm to anyone especially Eddie and Cindy. I guess sometimes the California bashing gets under my skin.
Sure, I would like to fit in. Maybe I will and maybe I won't.
Tries so hard to fit in. Coming from the guy who bought a matching color jeep, agreed with everything, defended like crazy and eventually moved across the state to stay close like a stalker fit in.?
Man, you really don't know anything about me. I've been biting my tongue for so many years reading the shit you have said to people. Pretty sure you have pushed, drove away or insulted plenty of decent people or members away, then you've brought in. I do have to admit you have lightened up these past few years. Now it's more of just vendor or manufacturer bashing.

Trail JK

Was supposed / meant to be kind of a defending California joke. Meant no harm to anyone especially Eddie and Cindy. I guess sometimes the California bashing gets under my skin.
Sure, I would like to fit in. Maybe I will and maybe I won't.
Tries so hard to fit in. Coming from the guy who bought a matching color jeep, agreed with everything, defended like crazy and eventually moved across the state to stay close like a stalker fit in.?
Man, you really don't know anything about me. I've been biting my tongue for so many years reading the shit you have said to people. Pretty sure you have pushed, drove away or insulted plenty of decent people or members away, then you've brought in. I do have to admit you have lightened up these past few years. Now it's more of just vendor or manufacturer bashing.
Ck79.gif

Top Bottom