WAYALIFE Pacific Northwest Forest Shield Black T-Shirts - NOW AVAILABLE!!

Daehgib

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that we just got a shipment of T-shirts featuring our popular Pacific Northwest Forest Shield and they are now available for sale!! These are a really nice 100% cotton shirts made by Gildan and available in a mens size Small, Medium, Large, XL and 2XL and 3XL. These are READY TO SHIP but, supplies are limited so be sure to order yours today. Below is a sample of what they look like...

Hey Eddie or anyone that has purchased a shirt, how is the fit? Tight/loose/long/short? I kind of have a bit of a gorilla-type body (short legs, long torso), so shirt sizing is always tough for me... but these shirts are awesome and I'd love to grab one!!

David1tontj

Hey Eddie or anyone that has purchased a shirt, how is the fit? Tight/loose/long/short? I kind of have a bit of a gorilla-type body (short legs, long torso), so shirt sizing is always tough for me... but these shirts are awesome and I'd love to grab one!!

Well- I am willing to bet that if you are tall, then the shirt might seem short. If you are short, then the shirt might seem long. And if you are fat, the shirt just might seem tight! Ha ha
😁

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but when it does I can let you know

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Daehgib

David1tontj
Well- I am willing to bet that if you are tall, then the shirt might seem short. If you are short, then the shirt might seem long. And if you are fat, the shirt just might seem tight! Ha ha

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but when it does I can let you know

Haha.. fair enough. I'm right between an XL and XXL, but only because of length. I just try to shy away from buying shirts that make me look like I'm wearing a muu-muu ;)

Gratz on the sweet shirt!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered this shirt and got a WOL shirt not this one????????
Kinda bummed about it
What gives Eddie????

I am sorry for the mistake if in fact we made a mistake but without your order number or full name, I have no idea how to look up your order. If you could PM me your information, I will be sure to send you a full refund.

ttfhell

I ordered this shirt and got a WOL shirt not this one???????? Kinda bummed about it What gives Eddie????
^^^Angry Desert Dad^^^ Did it ruin your day? Will life go on? Can you survive until they fix it??? I have a sweatshirt you can borrow until they fix it if it will help👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda bummed about it
What gives Eddie????

Okay, I just looked up your email address and used it to find your order. And, as you can see below, you placed an order for charcoal WAYALIFE Gear T-Shirt and that is what we sent you. You should be able to verify this on your order confirmation email as well.

brian-morrison.jpg

If you do not wish to keep this shirt, please send it back and I will gladly send you a refund.

My 2XL arrived while I was out of town for work. Cannot wait to wear it around the Great State of Texas. Any chance I will be made fun of?

R/
Will

SDG

Caught the Bug
Okay, I just looked up your email address and used it to find your order. And, as you can see below, you placed an order for charcoal WAYALIFE Gear T-Shirt and that is what we sent you. You should be able to verify this on your order confirmation email as well.

View attachment 102004

If you do not wish to keep this shirt, please send it back and I will gladly send you a refund.

Insert angry face foot in mouth??????????????????????????????????????????????

Got my sweatshirt before I left on my trip. Thanks!!! Very cool.

DESERTDAD

Wasn't trying to be a Desert Douche but Gee thanks:asshat:
Thanks Eddie I guess I screwed it up in the order.
No problem I will wear it proud and try again next time.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wasn't trying to be a Desert Douche but Gee thanks:asshat:
Thanks Eddie I guess I screwed it up in the order.
No problem I will wear it proud and try again next time.

Don't get your panties in a wad. When you post up something like this:

Kinda bummed about it
What gives Eddie????

with a little red angry face, and without even checking first to see if it was your error, it's pretty douchey. "Kinda bummed" and "What gives Eddie" is a whole lot different than saying, "By the way Eddie, I thought I ordered one of these but I received something different. Can you check on your end to see if my order accidentally got mixed up?" Actually, a pm probably would have been sufficient...but that's just me talking and I'm an :asshat:.

JAGS

Hooked
Don't get your panties in a wad. When you post up something like this:

with a little red angry face, and without even checking first to see if it was your error, it's pretty douchey. "Kinda bummed" and "What gives Eddie" is a whole lot different than saying, "By the way Eddie, I thought I ordered one of these but I received something different. Can you check on your end to see if my order accidentally got mixed up?" Actually, a pm probably would have been sufficient...but that's just me talking and I'm an :asshat:.

Or the use of a PM is good before assuming. But what do I know...I'm a FUCKING IDIOT (not quoting Desertdad here);).

As for DD, not a big deal, we're just giving you a hard time. You kind of opened the door for us. Sure you didn't mean it any which way. :)

DA RUNT

I ordered a Large sweatshirt, but have been working out and taking 2 scoops of protein. So, needless to say it fits snug. :bleh:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I need a 2xL but out:bummed: All I think about is this shirt :daydream: I know more will come :fingerscrossed: Then I will buy! :celebrate:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'd like to add, these shirts are top quality. Not the thin stuff like the Northridge shirts. As much as I like nr, their shirts are too thin. Nipples show when cold.

Top Bottom