WAYALIFE Shirts Now Available - IN STOCK and Ready to Ship!

RockyJk

Got mine today i know what im wearing for thanksgiving! ;)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121119_153356.png
    ForumRunner_20121119_153356.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 89

Metalmasher

bleedbeat said:
Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you all know that we have both the mens and girls shirts ordered and they are now available for pre-order. We should be getting them in on the 2nd week of November and will be sure to ship them out as soon as we have them in hand. Click on the links below to order yours today!!

:thumb:

WAYALIFE MEN'S T-SHIRT, NAVY

These are 100% cotton navy shirts with white/blue print on the front and white print on the back and are available in men's sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL.

PRICE: $14 + SHIPPING & HANDLING
CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER

PLEASE NOTE: These shirts are available for PRE-ORDER and will ship in 2-3 weeks.

WAYALIFE WOMEN'S V-NECK, BLACK

These are 100% cotton black V-neck shirts with white/pink print on the front and are available in sizes S, M, L, XL and 2XL.

PRICE: $16 + SHIPPING & HANDLING
CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER

PLEASE NOTE: These shirts are available for PRE-ORDER and will ship in 2-3 weeks.

Tried to ordered a men's large but it wouldn't let me, but I did get my wife's ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tried to ordered a men's large but it wouldn't let me, but I did get my wife's ?

unfortuntately, i think we've sold out of large shirts. crazy too because it was the one size we ordered the most of too. i will get more ordered up and will hope to have them in soon.

Metalmasher

bleedbeat said:
Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you all know that we have both the mens and girls shirts ordered and they are now available for pre-order. We should be getting them in on the 2nd week of November and will be sure to ship them out as soon as we have them in hand. Click on the links below to order yours today!!

These are 100% cotton navy shirts with white/blue print on the front and white print on the back and are available in men's sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL.

CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER

WAYALIFE WOMEN'S V-NECK, BLACK

These are 100% cotton black V-neck shirts with white/pink print on the front and are available in sizes S, M, L, XL and 2XL.

CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER

I really want one of these shirts in a large! My wife got hers and is rubbing it in, any word on when I can get a large wol shirt!

Metalmasher

wayoflife said:
I suppose it depends on what size you need - if we have it in stock.

We have more on order and hope to have them in next week. :yup:

Good deal I will make sure to order it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you all know that we have both the mens and girls shirts IN STOCK and ready to ship!! Click on the links below to order yours today!!

SHIRT-WAYALIFE-F.jpg
SHIRT-WAYALIFE-B.jpg

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER

WAYALIFE WOMEN'S V-NECK, DARK GRAY HEATHER

VNECK-WOMENS-GRY.jpg

These are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton 48% polyester V-neck shirts with white/pink print on the front and are available in sizes S, M, L, XL and 2XL.

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER

:cool:

Top Bottom