Wayalife worthy XJ, hopefully...

Chrisaod

Alright so I've got a 96 cherokee xj, 4.0 AW4, 231, HP D30 in the front, and 8.25 in the rear. The first phase of this build up is a budget boost and lots of trimming to fit my near new 31's from [my samurai on it.
ATTACH]69974[/ATTACH]
View attachment 69975

Phase 1..
2" day star pucks and AAL in the rear.
View attachment 69976
Installed the front 2/17/14
Doing the rear this weekend and then breaking out the die grinder and doing som trimming. I'll need shocks as well as quick disconnects.(I broke the factory sway bar end).
View attachment 69977
Some poser flex with the stock tires.
View attachment 69978
Question, what brand shocks should I look at? Under 50$ a piece. For now anyways, and should I get the post eliminates or go with a shock with a post on one end? I plan on gettin the rusty quick disconnect just because they go from 2"-8.5". Any input is welcome and appreciated.
-Chris

Alright so I've got a 96 cherokee xj, 4.0 AW4, 231, HP D30 in the front, and 8.25 in the rear. The first phase of this build up is a budget boost and lots of trimming to fit my near new 31's from [my samurai on it.
ATTACH]69974[/ATTACH]
View attachment 69975

Phase 1..
2" day star pucks and AAL in the rear.
View attachment 69976
Installed the front 2/17/14
Doing the rear this weekend and then breaking out the die grinder and doing som trimming. I'll need shocks as well as quick disconnects.(I broke the factory sway bar end).
View attachment 69977
Some poser flex with the stock tires.
View attachment 69978
Question, what brand shocks should I look at? Under 50$ a piece. For now anyways, and should I get the post eliminates or go with a shock with a post on one end? I plan on gettin the rusty quick disconnect just because they go from 2"-8.5". Any input is welcome and appreciated.
-Chris

Nice looking XJ Chris. Watching for the transformation.

R/
Will

Chrisaod

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392952875.855562.jpg
Trimmed the passenger fender I'm going to get some door trim that they sell at the auto parts store and put around the edge. Should clear my 31's no problem.

mrmet1983

I miss my xj can't want to see it on bigger tires

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Chrisaod

Due to a misunderstanding between me and my father I had to cut more of the fender 😬. But it all turned out pretty decent, I'm super jealous how clean everyone's keeps are on here and that what I'm trying to mimic. Stuffed an old worn 33x12.5 MT claw on a rim for shits and gigs. I think my 31's will fit fine.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393123580.418365.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393123600.576357.jpg . What happened was I mentioned that some people just simply cut the fender and move the flare "up", we'll my dad took that as that's what I wanted to do an started drilling holes! Now I love my dad and he has taught me most of what I know but.... DONT TOUCH MY JEEP!!! Lol

Chrisaod

Got another pic of the worn 33, just for picture and fitment purposes, I could probably run a 32 these tires worn out like this are right at 32.5 inches tall my 31's measure in at 30.5 inches tall so I believe I'll be good. I haven't been able to make time to do the rear yet it will be done soon though ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393270733.393702.jpg

Top Bottom