wayoflife Love Letter from Bigblake58

rtguy1

That setup doesn't even stretch a 4door. Idk what that was about. It stretches a 2door though. There have been several discussions about that kit on other forums and the guys that really know what they are talking about all seem to agree that it's a nice kit if you want something that "looks" trick. In reality though, the angles are not there, the separation at the frame between the upper and lower mounts is off and causes instant center and anti squat issues, etc. most will agree when you go as far as that kit requires its best to fab your own setup.

mackey

That setup doesn't even stretch a 4door. Idk what that was about. It stretches a 2door though. There have been several discussions about that kit on other forums and the guys that really know what they are talking about all seem to agree that it's a nice kit if you want something that "looks" trick. In reality though, the angles are not there, the separation at the frame between the upper and lower mounts is off and causes instant center and anti squat issues, etc. most will agree when you go as far as that kit requires its best to fab your own setup.

I don't know much technical stuff about the lifts. I am have seen EVOs suspension and am extremely impressed. I was also looking into GenRights lift. Could you please explain more about the angles being off. I am getting a jeep soon and am trying to plan my next build. Thanks

JAGS

Hooked
Considering 10,000 members there are bound to be a few of these that go through the filter.

Hell, some are this way since birth. That's why hospitals and fire stations have baby drop boxes. Some mothers see this coming.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
All I can think of when I see these kinds of posts like the one made by the OP is you have just embarrassed yourself and then this song starts playing in my head:

Thefuzz

I call these guys job security!!! Thanks for leaving this on Eddie and giving my a good laugh this morning. 😆😆

Nothing worse than waking up from your righteous lack of cognitive functions on an open forum... Devils advocate in me says though, that, some of these (delirious) members grow so close to the JK "execs" on (these) forums by way of virtual friendships, vicariously inhibited picture followings etc, that they literally lose it when they aren't more than just any other member. IMO they're young punks drinking and staring at their 35" custom flat fenders with a wish list that includes camping with Eddie and Tessa lol, peace out Girl Scouts

rtguy1

I don't know much technical stuff about the lifts. I am have seen EVOs suspension and am extremely impressed. I was also looking into GenRights lift. Could you please explain more about the angles being off. I am getting a jeep soon and am trying to plan my next build. Thanks[/

A quick google search will net you pages of this jargon about that kit. I honestly don't know enough to break down the numbers that fly around. You can use a 4 link calculator and go nuts over this stuff. Me? I just pay Mel and Lisa and the crew over at Offroad Evolution to figure it out for me while I worry about other stuff. They made my rig trick as all hell.

View attachment 39844 View attachment 39845 View attachment 39846 View attachment 39847 View attachment 39848 View attachment 39849 View attachment 39850 View attachment 39851 View attachment 39852

jmm176

I can't handle all this drama....I'm going to trade mine in on a Prius tomorrow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nothing worse than waking up from your righteous lack of cognitive functions on an open forum... Devils advocate in me says though, that, some of these (delirious) members grow so close to the JK "execs" on (these) forums by way of virtual friendships, vicariously inhibited picture followings etc, that they literally lose it when they aren't more than just any other member. IMO they're young punks drinking and staring at their 35" custom flat fenders with a wish list that includes camping with Eddie and Tessa lol, peace out Girl Scouts

Hey buddy! :standing wave:

JKU EXTREME

"what just because i disagree with one thing someone says, does that mean i cant ever agree with anything they do?
he is right, this is his forum and he can do whatever he pleases, it may piss people off along the way but it will be what it will be."

The only people I see who get pissed of are you and Bigblake58
Other than that I just see debates (calm debates) between other forum members, if you don't like this forum join a new one where people enjoy your b.s or better yet, create a forum and run the way you want

jelliott076

I had been meaning to move this out last night but, friends came into town and I spent it with them. Anyway, I thought this post and the few responses to it was worthy of being it's own thread so, here it is. :yup:

Thanks for keeping this up Eddie!! Holy Sh**! See what I miss when I go on vacation. This is wild, Don't let the door hit you on the way out Blake. That post is no way to talk on a public forum.

...young punks?.. careful Pumpkin. These are good people here who have a little bit more than a "virtual friendship" as you called it. Last time I saw the group of 20 or so at the last Sud'n'Grub it looked more like a family reunion than a forum gathering.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
SafeHaven1.jpg
Considering 10,000 members there are bound to be a few of these that go through the filter.

Hell, some are this way since birth. That's why hospitals and fire stations have baby drop boxes. Some mothers see this coming.

Here's a picture of the sign on the front of my Station.........come and drop yourself off anytime day or night.....no questions asked.....we'll get you the help you need......:thumb:

Top Bottom