Wayve from NJ!!

jkmadness

Oh, that's not too bad. Maybe 3.5 hours or less.

Does that include the gears? And per axle or both axles? Last quote I got was $400 per axle, I bring my parts or they get it for me.

both axles with parts and labor included,call them up...they always have that jk regear special,like cozdude said ask for Mike

cobra671

Lol on the trip muhaha. If i go that is

I was just looking at that thread. I can't make that trip though. I'll be leaving soon for a while, on patrol out in the open ocean(I'm in the Coast Guard).

If anybody is going sooner, like this weekend or the following one, I'd definitely be up for it.

Gotboost

Omg can you be any more boring? Haha kidding man sounds freakin awesome. Ive delivered to the training center before...pretty cool.

espi

Coast Guard. That explains Cape May. My unit has been regrading some of the roads along the beach that were messed up from Sandy.

How long will you be on patrol?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

cobra671

Omg can you be any more boring? Haha kidding man sounds freakin awesome. Ive delivered to the training center before...pretty cool.

Haha!! I can't complain. The service has treated me well for the last 20 years.

Coast Guard. That explains Cape May. My unit has been regrading some of the roads along the beach that were messed up from Sandy.

How long will you be on patrol?

Yeah, Cape freaking May.. Lol!!! You work for the state?

Well, I can't tell you that because you know why. Something they like to call Operational Security or OPSEC. Sorry.

I'll be lurking on the forum while I'm away though.

espi

Haha!! I can't complain. The service has treated me well for the last 20 years.

Yeah, Cape freaking May.. Lol!!! You work for the state?

Well, I can't tell you that because you know why. Something they like to call Operational Security or OPSEC. Sorry.

I'll be lurking on the forum while I'm away though.

Army Reserve Engineers.

And tru story about Time frame I should know better. I honestly don't know much about the CG and was genuinely interested. Well have to meet up when you get back so I can pick your brain lol.

JKFlyer

Oh sweet deal!! I'll hit them up when I get my funds together.

Thank you!

Just picked up mine from getting it regeared yesterday! 1000 is the special. Yes, ask for Mike or Mike (² of them)

What a slow ride home! Had to stop twice to let gears cool down (normal) for break in

Welcome! I'm from cherry hill nj

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

cobra671

Army Reserve Engineers.

And tru story about Time frame I should know better. I honestly don't know much about the CG and was genuinely interested. Well have to meet up when you get back so I can pick your brain lol.

I was guessing army corp of engineers. Close enough.

It's okay if you slip every once in a while. Lol! Well, I can tell you a lot about anything you want to know about the CG, just ask. We can meet up when I get back, but you'll have to act fast though. Transfer season is upon us and I'll be transferring this summer. Should be headed to Florida, South Carolina or California.

Just picked up mine from getting it regeared yesterday! 1000 is the special. Yes, ask for Mike or Mike (² of them)

What a slow ride home! Had to stop twice to let gears cool down (normal) for break in

Welcome! I'm from cherry hill nj

Sweet!! How does your Jeep feel now? Noticeable difference?

Thanks for the welcome!! I almost went to cherry hill jeep to buy a JKUR from them. I decided to go used instead.

JKFlyer

I was guessing army corp of engineers. Close enough.

It's okay if you slip every once in a while. Lol! Well, I can tell you a lot about anything you want to know about the CG, just ask. We can meet up when I get back, but you'll have to act fast though. Transfer season is upon us and I'll be transferring this summer. Should be headed to Florida, South Carolina or California.

Sweet!! How does your Jeep feel now? Noticeable difference?

Thanks for the welcome!! I almost went to cherry hill jeep to buy a JKUR from them. I decided to go used instead.

Can't really womp on gas until 500 miles are in so I can't tell right now :(
But rpms seem be in right range just per chart

Attachments

• 1388415263698.jpg
    1388415263698.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 15
Top Bottom