WELCOME to the All NEW WAYALIFE

Bierpower

Hooked
I don’t have an android device but it should be even easier. You should be able to install the forum like an app.
For those like me that aren't super keen on Android phone OS.

Click the menu button at the top of the browser
Screenshot_20210408-200018~2.png

Then select "download app" (mine is different because it's already been done)

Screenshot_20210408-200031~2.png

jdofmemi

Using this new system for a couple of days, I like it a lot better than the app.
The app irritated me for some reason, and I can't even remember what it was, as I haven't used it for nearly 3 years.

I think my favorite is the little lightening bolt. Hit it and all that is new comes up.

The first time in a thread, when I click it sends me to the beginning, and sometimes clicking to go to what's new, sends me to several weeks ago, but it is easy to get to the end, the double arrows.
After the first time, it mostly goes straight to the new posts, with a few random exceptions.

All in all, I really like the new system 👍

FFPulley77

Hooked
Just want to say that I only ever got on Wayalife via the app before. I had my reservations about using the new site with just Safari. I can say now that I really do enjoy it this way more than the app, have now deleted the app off my home screen and added the bookmark in its place. Keep up the great work ,Eddie, and keep evolving to make this site the best Jeep oriented place on the interwebz. 🤙🏼🤙🏼

Bierpower

Hooked
FYI

If I misspell a word the system underlines it in red. If I click on the word the spelling options don't show up it's just a white box.
Screenshot_20210409-225030.png
If I touch in the box it replaces the word I just can't see what it's going to replace it with.

Top Bottom