Well, If Mama Ain't Happy.....

jeeeep

Hooked
How are the flat step rock sliders? have you tested them on the trail? (laughs to self knowing it's mama's Jeep)

those look like they would fit with the long arms, LOD's are currently in the garage debating whether to try and modify or sale and get something else

WJCO

Meme King
How are the flat step rock sliders? have you tested them on the trail? (laughs to self knowing it's mama's Jeep)

those look like they would fit with the long arms, LOD's are currently in the garage debating whether to try and modify or sale and get something else
Soccer practice and Walmart curbs ain't got nothing on these sliders so far. We do hope to get it off-road soon.

If you need any measurements or pictures, just let me know.

jeeeep

Hooked
Soccer practice and Walmart curbs ain't got nothing on these sliders so far. We do hope to get it off-road soon.

If you need any measurements or pictures, just let me know.
if they mount to the stock locations, they should work.
long arms eliminate anything mounted on the frame rails without modifying it.
I like to plan my build in reverse, have enough spare parts gonna have to buy another jeep 😖

WJCO

Meme King
if they mount to the stock locations, they should work.
long arms eliminate anything mounted on the frame rails without modifying it.
I like to plan my build in reverse, have enough spare parts gonna have to buy another jeep 😖
They mount to the body mount points. RockHard4x4 has video instructions on their website too if you want to get an idea of where they mount.

Yeah, just buy another Jeep. You only live once.

Top Bottom