Well my jeep is no more....

engineman1031

Today my beloved jeep became no more. I drove her about 10 minutes with no problem, parked for 10-20 minutes went into the store came out to smoke and flames coming from my jeeps engine compartment. Everything was fried. Nothing was left but the engine block. The fire dept was unable to determine cause cause of the fire damage. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425872097.148996.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425872169.231281.jpg

Today my beloved jeep became no more. I drove her about 10 minutes with no problem, parked for 10-20 minutes went into the store came out to smoke and flames coming from my jeeps engine compartment. Everything was fried. Nothing was left but the engine block. The fire dept was unable to determine cause cause of the fire damage. View attachment 129381View attachment 129382

Oh no! I'm glad you were OK! Hopefully the insurance process will go smoothly and you'll be back behind the wheel of Jeep soon.

Damn dude I am sorry. I hope everything goes well with the insurance company and I am glad no one was hurt!

Wow. Glad Noone was hurt, that's what really matters. Jeeps can be replaced. I'm greatfull for you and yours

Last edited:
The battery just melted and disintegrated. So nothin was left

Interesting. Normally(from my experience) something is left of the battery even with the heavy damage in the engine compartment. I haven't seen that before.

Having seen the pictures this would be a "fun" investigation. I would like to know the cause and origin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom