Western PA Grit, Suds & Grub

Napalm90

If a stock jeep can run the trail you chose I might tag along....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PGH08JK

Yes, a stock Jeep will be fine, may need a little help but to much, I would rather it be a fun day for everyone then some people not being able to run some of the stuff! So yes, you will be fine

Prime8

Not to sound elitist, but I think we should limit the number if rigs. Only because a pack of 15+ takes forever to get down a trail... So first come, first served? What number would be good?

PGH08JK

I'm really not to worried about Rig count, like I said my buddies at Rebel Off Road are sending some goodies out and sponsoring the day so I think it could be a meet and greet kinda thing too, and then roll to the trails, so I honestly feel the more the merrier, I think it would be a good time for all who decide to come along. It is on a weekday also, so that may cut a lot of people out too, but I think whoever wants to come, we'd be more then happy to meet everyone!

Prime8

I'm really not to worried about Rig count, like I said my buddies at Rebel Off Road are sending some goodies out and sponsoring the day so I think it could be a meet and greet kinda thing too, and then roll to the trails, so I honestly feel the more the merrier, I think it would be a good time for all who decide to come along. It is on a weekday also, so that may cut a lot of people out too, but I think whoever wants to come, we'd be more then happy to meet everyone!

If we want to move along on the trails though there needs to be a limit. Also, I doubt rebel is going to send you stuff for 100 people vs 10...

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Did anybody pull up dchew's profile... Holy crap, we may as well be going out with Rubicat... I can't wait to see that rig in person!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I would try and limit it if possible, but 10 or more isnt bad usually....can be slower tho

deff excited for this one and to see somewhere else other than rausch creek

dchew

Thanks for the comments, but we all still have to drive them with some level of skill, and it has been years since I was diggin in the dirt. So I have to relearn everything. Where my tires are, what obstacles I can and can't clear, how fast I can go, doin the manual dance... You know the drill. I may be the slow one :yup:

PGH08JK

I'd say around 15 would be fine. That would be a good number and everyone would have a good time with that.

Prime8

Dave, if you want to make a list on the first post to keep track of who is committing that would probably be easiest.

Prime8

Also, after reading the OP, I realized that's the wrong week... I will be there the week before that. So Tuesday or Wednesday would by July 30 or 31...

PGH08JK

That's fine with me, either way works great. Going to be a great time!! Lets get some more people on this!!!

Top Bottom