What’s in your Rubicon ready Jeep?

MarkW13

No kidding? That's fantastic. Is it the phone from "spot"? I heard they now have one. Among their other product that provide live social media updates and such.

I don't think so. My buddy always arranges the rental. It gets shipped to your house with return packaging.

noroad

You would think that but no. Get some mud flaps. It's cheap insurance and will make your trip trouble free.

It is cheap insurance, do you know what states are big on having them on out there just for my own peace of mind.

Thanks! I learned something today... I wasn't even thinking about these. Good call noroad.

Ya it just hit me that i think some states have a hard on's for pulling over jeeps and figured we might want to be covered as gecko green doesnt really blend in lol.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It is cheap insurance, do you know what states are big on having them on out there just for my own peace of mind.

Ya it just hit me that i think some states have a hard on's for pulling over jeeps and figured we might want to be covered as gecko green doesnt really blend in lol.

Utah and California for sure. Nevada and Arizona don't care.

Top Bottom