What did Brown Santa show up with today..

DA RUNT

My 5th wheel showed up yesterday, worried me when box 2 of 5 didn't arrive with the rest. Weird :idontknow:

Attachments

• IMG_2933.jpg
    IMG_2933.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 208

Armydog

Got home to some goodies...

GoPro Hero3
CB Radio
Fire Stick stud mount
Fire Stick 18' cable

no pictures at the moment, but I will upload some soon. Trying to catch up on the work that piled up on my desk while I was on TDY at FT Knox doing my job....... it never ends, but it beats being unemployed.:twocents:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Got home to some goodies...

GoPro Hero3
CB Radio
Fire Stick stud mount
Fire Stick 18' cable

no pictures at the moment, but I will upload some soon. Trying to catch up on the work that piled up on my desk while I was on TDY at FT Knox doing my job....... it never ends, but it beats being unemployed.:twocents:

I've been messing around with my new GoPro. They are pretty sweet. Download the phone app for remote control and preview. Oh, and you are going to want an extended battery.

Armydog

I've been messing around with my new GoPro. They are pretty sweet. Download the phone app for remote control an preview. Oh, and you are going to want an extended battery.

I don't have an SD card yet. The goPro won't connect to the app. Is this because I don't have a card installed? Ordered one from staples online. I'll have it in a day or two.

Armydog

But...... is it normal for the GoPro not to connect by wifi to the app if there is no card installed?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
But...... is it normal for the GoPro not to connect by wifi to the app if there is no card installed?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

You have to connect your phone to the wifi signal the go pro gives off. Go to your wifi and have it search for the go pro. Once connected you can use the app

Top Bottom