What did Brown Santa show up with today..

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
EVO HD Swaybar endlinks

I received half my order last night. the other half should be here today :rock:
Last night I got 2 of my 4 EVO Swaybar endlinks. These things are massive!
link 3.jpg
link.jpg
link 2.jpg

CJW

New toys!!

-Evo Quarter Pounder w/ D-Ring mounts
-Warn Zeon 12
I can finally pull myself out instead of others doing it for me LOL!
:rock:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
After being away at work for two weeks its good to get home and even better to pull into the driveway and find this ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411599019.276602.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
New Coils for the 2-Door we just got!

I have been wanting to try the Synergy coils, and used this as an opportunity. The Jeep currently has 4" EVO Plush Rides on it and while I like them, this is entirely too much lift for a 2-Door with 35s (IMO).

I am pleased with the free length (21" front and 17" rear). Not too shabby for a 2/3" lift coil (2" 4dr / 3" 2dr). I'll report on the ride after they are installed and tested a bit.

...and I must've been extra good, as I also got Laffy Taffy and a koozie!

View attachment 101632
View attachment 101633

So these new coils are the same size front and back? Didn't go with the 1" less in the back?

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Got home and the rest of my order was waiting for me.
My other set of EVO sway bar links and the Tuffy security deck.
The UPS guy was a little lazy, it's suppose to go behind the wood gate. But I guess I can't blame him since it weighs about 85 pounds.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411612210.570854.jpg

spinuck

what is it with delivery companies these days? I'll be home and walk outside and find packages sitting on the front porch. No knock or anything. Luckily I've never had anything stolen, but I really don't like them leaving my money sitting on the porch...

kaptkrappy

what is it with delivery companies these days? I'll be home and walk outside and find packages sitting on the front porch. No knock or anything. Luckily I've never had anything stolen, but I really don't like them leaving my money sitting on the porch...

I have caught my Fed Ex driver twice putting post it notes on my door when I was home.

The notes say 'We tried to deliver your package and no one was home"

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I have caught my Fed Ex driver twice putting post it notes on my door when I was home.

The notes say 'We tried to deliver your package and no one was home"

this doesn't make sense, why would they do that? they are just going to have to come back and "try" to deliver it again.

Sessoms14X

Couple weeks worth of stuff that's been showing up. I'm changing all the red/chrome themed decals on my JKURX to black. Soon as I can get the time to put them on I'll put up some photos
1411684618775.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom