What did Brown Santa show up with today..

DA RUNT

Recovery vehicle, topo maps, communication system, mini iPad and reading material. Oh wait, these are the grandsons toys :cheesy:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412910605.886046.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
yesterday i had a nice little package waiting for me. how i can install my winch and a few other goodies
4 Spidertrax 1.5" spacers and Poison Spider fairlead

IMG_2855.JPG

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Spacer lift just arrived. Hope I can get it on this weekend and finally have some clearance. :yup:

Loading please wait....

GuillaumeC91

1413432705845.jpg
1413432721385.jpg

A few gizmos, and my Flashpaq! Now this week I should be ordering wheels! I wasn't able to get some of this stuff through Northridge.ca so I gave Quadratec.com a try for just these small items.

How's everyone's experience with them? Two of the items that showed up are not even the right ones, and I'm missing another. :thumbdown:

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

HILLZ

Woohoo. just got told my Truck-Lites have arrived from North Ridge. :rock:
not bad 8 days delivery to West Australia, better than some of you get in the states :cheesy:
I know what i'll be doing on the weekend now.

NAUJK

Im not home but I've been told that my new prorock 44 has shown up at my place!! Now to just get through the day.... That's going to be damn near impossible to focus.... love Northridge and their fast shipping!

Sent from the mothership.

rubicrawl

Im not home but I've been told that my new prorock 44 has shown up at my place!! Now to just get through the day.... That's going to be damn near impossible to focus.... love Northridge and their fast shipping!

Sent from the mothership.

I couldn't wait I would go home sick 😷 hehehe

Sent from Moab

Top Bottom