What did Brown Santa show up with today..

GR8WHITE

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424558546.780175.jpg Let the fabricating begin! To my knowledge, I'm going to be one of the first ones to put a super turbo pre axle on a 3.6.

BlueBox

First "real" parts (CB and trench cover doesn't count) for the Jeep came today!! :D

Now to get painting

Attachments

• IMG_20150223_185553.jpg
    IMG_20150223_185553.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 305

JRied

Got my new rear bumper that's a stubby. Went from a 190lb rear bumper to 45lb so I'm happy about that. Packaged well and has a great powdercoat and came with light provisions and highlift jack points. Will post pics once I have time to install. JCR Mauler Rear Stubby
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424803055.964942.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424803076.263637.jpg

metalic

EVO no limits today and my ten factory shafts next monday. With everything I've been ordering from northridge lately I think they should start a dedicated truck from there dock to my door.

kaptkrappy

Got my new rear bumper that's a stubby. Went from a 190lb rear bumper to 45lb so I'm happy about that. Packaged well and has a great powdercoat and came with light provisions and highlift jack points. Will post pics once I have time to install. JCR Mauler Rear Stubby
View attachment 126933

How do the LED's mount on the bumper ??

Looks like it must have a bracket on the backside

JRied

How do the LED's mount on the bumper ??

Looks like it must have a bracket on the backside

Yes there a bracket just bellow the light opening. Here's a photo from the back side of the bumper. It's so short it fits on my back seat laying down ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424882571.573523.jpg

There's still foam particles on the bumper from shipping, that's what the little white/yellow specs are

xrayjeeper83

Not today but last week he dropped off a new Tuffy center console, loving the padded arm rest, and a new tuffy glove box. Can't wait to get the glove back in and get rid of my wire tied busted up stock on lol

holaCG

It is more like what did Brown Santa not bring.... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425429933.237497.jpg
Dynatrac Pro Grip arrived in Dallas on Thursday and hasn't made the two hour trek to my house yet... :( My poor jeep is all dressed up with no where to go.

And the tracking info doesn't make any sense. It did not show up today. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425430074.040878.jpg
First time I've thought about not believing in the Brown Santa in a long, long time....

Top Bottom