What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Northridge 4x4 and Yes! The ORE set up!

How long did it take to get them? My jeep is at ORE and it has been there for over 5 weeks. Just talked to Drew yesterday and he said they are waiting on coils for the coilovers from King. He said he hopes to have them today or tomorrow.

How long did it take to get them? My jeep is at ORE and it has been there for over 5 weeks. Just talked to Drew yesterday and he said they are waiting on coils for the coilovers from King. He said he hopes to have them today or tomorrow.

Do you want my honest answer? :eek:
I bought them last wednesday, shipped from Colorado here in about 6 days Ready to go under.

Do you want my honest answer? :eek:
I bought them last wednesday, shipped from Colorado here in about 6 days Ready to go under.

Cmon! Wow! Now that's fast. Great job Northridge!
Well I guess the only good thing is at least I didn't need it for those days. But now I want it! And I get to go up to ORE again and ogle at the eye candy there! 😍

Cmon! Wow! Now that's fast. Great job Northridge!

They stockpile parts in huge warehouses. ORE is a shop and does not have the space to stockpile every part from every manufacturer. That makes them more susceptible to outside manufacturers inventory. King is swamped and always backed up!

They stockpile parts in huge warehouses. ORE is a shop and does not have the space to stockpile every part from every manufacturer. That makes them more susceptible to outside manufacturers inventory. King is swamped and always backed up!

Rite that kinda what I figured. I'm miss Ole Betsy and want her back! 😢

Well he didn't bring me anything but I did head out and pick up a new trail tool. You never know when it will come in handy

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431029104.214496.jpg

I have some projects on the "honey do" list and Ray said he needed one of these to complete them...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431210774.087960.jpg.

He's pretty excited!

Top Bottom