What did Brown Santa show up with today..

WJCO

Meme King
Can't wait to see the tires on and compressor in. :thumb:

Me too. Lots to do this week.

Badass. My favorite toys so far 1. Truck Lites. 2. ARB Twin.

Where you gonna mount it?

Definitely a badass compressor. Fricken heavy too. I'm building a frame in the back of my rig along with an aux power source back there. I'm going to have to re-think the frame a little because I didn't realize how heavy the compressor was.

DSC03645.jpg

DSC03658.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
Nice. Are you going to get the tank with it?

Not for now. I originally wasn't going to go with this one because I wanted a portable system and the portable twin system is really expensive. So I was going to go with their older version compressor in a portable system. But when I compared the cost of the twin by itself, it wasn't that much more (for just the compressor) so I decided to do an OBA system instead. And this compressor has great air-up specs.

Evil

Not for now. I originally wasn't going to go with this one because I wanted a portable system and the portable twin system is really expensive. So I was going to go with their older version compressor in a portable system. But when I compared the cost of the twin by itself, it wasn't that much more (for just the compressor) so I decided to do an OBA system instead. And this compressor has great air-up specs.

If you want to do a plate to mount it on and can send it to me I can dimple die it and send it back. Dimples will make any sheet metal strong enough to hold that compressor. Just mark where you want the holes and what size and BAM :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
If you want to do a plate to mount it on and can send it to me I can dimple die it and send it back. Dimples will make any sheet metal strong enough to hold that compressor. Just mark where you want the holes and what size and BAM :thumb:

I appreciate the offer, but I already started working on the plate. Thanks though.

A.J.

EVO rear fascia and quarter pounder with stinger. Sorry no pics of boxes. I am at work but wife text me they are here! Guess what I am doing on Sunday!?!

I was my own brown Santa today! Made a quick drive up to flagstaff. About 2 hours with alittle traffic. To pick up some 3inch EVO plush rides and front coil spacer that I picked up off a fellow wayalife member! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465082373.180071.jpg

From actual brown Santa I got a package from the wayalife store and Off Road Evolution! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465082467.744088.jpg

Top Bottom