What did Brown Santa show up with today..

RageKage

Congrats! The headlights are super quick. I did mine two weekends ago before we went to dinner. As long as you know how to get the girl on and off easily then you'll be fine there[emoji106]🏼

I was hoping to do those tonight. Figured they were easiest. Might take em to work tomorrow and do em there... Shhhh don't tell the government I'm waisting their time doing stuff for myself [emoji23]
Side note: I got the ones with the PWM anti-flicker adapters and not the H13 to H14 connectors. Is there a difference? Connections look like they will plug in to what's on the jeep now. Might just be over thinking or over looking something. I don't know.

Ginz

I was hoping to do those tonight. Figured they were easiest. Might take em to work tomorrow and do em there... Shhhh don't tell the government I'm waisting their time doing stuff for myself [emoji23]
Side note: I got the ones with the PWM anti-flicker adapters and not the H13 to H14 connectors. Is there a difference? Connections look like they will plug in to what's on the jeep now. Might just be over thinking or over looking something. I don't know.

That takes the place of both the anti flicker and the adapter. It's both in one. I'm going to get those when I change from my cheapy led to TL. I have TL's on my Harley, believe me you are gonna love them.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465968286.049979.jpg
Should look like this

Last edited:

RageKage

That takes the place of both the anti flicker and the adapter. It's both in one. I'm going to get those when I change from my cheapy led to TL. I have TL's on my Harley, believe me you are gonna love them.

View attachment 208330
Should look like this

Gotcha thanks for the clarification. Looks exactly like that. I felt like I was missing something when there was the option to order either or. Trucklites for a Harley?! I wish I would've known that when my pops was still alive. He would've loved to have them on his fatboy and road glide. He rode daily. Rain, shine, fog, didn't matter to him, he had gear for every weather change you'd encounter. Best memory was going to sturgis when I was 15. Too young to touch, but old enough to look.... Hahaha if you catch my drift.

Ginz

Gotcha thanks for the clarification. Looks exactly like that. I felt like I was missing something when there was the option to order either or. Trucklites for a Harley?! I wish I would've known that when my pops was still alive. He would've loved to have them on his fatboy and road glide. He rode daily. Rain, shine, fog, didn't matter to him, he had gear for every weather change you'd encounter. Best memory was going to sturgis when I was 15. Too young to touch, but old enough to look.... Hahaha if you catch my drift.

Lol one day I'll do sturgis. Bike is kind of abandoned since I got that jeep. But TL's will fit any 7" headlight mount. Makes a huge difference!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465968925.364390.jpg

RageKage

Lol one day I'll do sturgis. Bike is kind of abandoned since I got that jeep. But TL's will fit any 7" headlight mount. Makes a huge difference!

View attachment 208331

Beautiful! I'm still trying to convince my dads widow? (Not my mom) idk if that's correct. To let me get his road glide cuz my brother wants the fatboy and we've already agreed he should get the fattie and me the road glide. But she's being stingy. Like all I want is his bike, bike lift, tools and guns. I don't see what the problem is lol :cheesy: but definitely will go back to sturgis. It's an amazing place. Saw kid rock play at the buffalo chip.

benatc1

Hooked
Evo Rock Star sliders showed up today, still waiting on Sliders and Skins

Attachments

• 1466204536867.jpg
    1466204536867.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 191
Top Bottom