What did Brown Santa show up with today..

BdugJK

Got my hitch receiver today. Need to be able to drag the mower and stuff around. Not nearly as exciting as the rest of y'alls.

RageKage

When you get tired of that TR flopping around and the spring coming off of the dust boot, Synergy sells these anti-flop boots on their website. They work really well. I put these on when I went to the hydro steer....

View attachment 214763

The flopping of my Synergy tie rod has driven me insane. I put it up straight, drive, and when I park it's flopped down again. Good to know Synergy made something for that.

Ddays

Hooked
The flopping of my Synergy tie rod has driven me insane. I put it up straight, drive, and when I park it's flopped down again. Good to know Synergy made something for that.

LOL - and did the springs stay attached to the boot on the ends? POS goddamn things. Stupid shit like that drives me nuts...

RageKage

LOL - and did the springs stay attached to the boot on the ends? POS goddamn things. Stupid shit like that drives me nuts...

So far the springs haven't come off yet. But since you mentioned it I will definitely be keeping an eye on them until I get those boots from synergy.

Ddays

Hooked
I mentioned doing an emergency brake test on the interstate from 70 mph in another thread the other day.
Sobering how long the distance really is. That prompted this purchase: Dynatrac Progrip kit

Dynatrac.jpg

swampdog

Thanks! Funny - I'm not used to having the rear discs bigger than the fronts - looks odd. These things are massive!

Agree, exact opposite of every other application I have seen. I don't understand the logic of it, but I'm sure there is a reason.

Ddays

Hooked
Agree, exact opposite of every other application I have seen. I don't understand the logic of it, but I'm sure there is a reason.

Watch that Moby vid where Eddie is testing them out. I'd link it but I'm too dumb to find shit like that (Where's WJCO when you need 'em?)

Anyways, with the larger swept area in the back it keeps all of the weight from transferring to the front end and losing the weight on the ass end. Moby stops almost perfectly flat. Pretty impressive!

EDIT: Just so I don't get harassed by you guys here's the link ;): http://wayalife.com/content.php?360-ENTER-to-WIN-a-Dynatrac-ProGRIP-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Brake-System

Last edited:

swampdog

Watch that Moby vid where Eddie is testing them out. I'd link it but I'm too dumb to find shit like that (Where's WJCO when you need 'em?)

Anyways, with the larger swept area in the back it keeps all of the weight from transferring to the front end and losing the weight on the ass end. Moby stops almost perfectly flat. Pretty impressive!

EDIT: Just so I don't get harassed by you guys here's the link ;): http://wayalife.com/content.php?360-ENTER-to-WIN-a-Dynatrac-ProGRIP-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Brake-System

Good call. Thanks dude!

Ddays

Hooked
In reference to JKbricks post above :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I shot beer outta both nostrils at that one!

Last edited:
Top Bottom