What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Those systems are sweet!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

These are really nice. I think they're missing a significant market segment by not offering these for the JKU/JLU's. Some of the systems offered to the overlanding crowd are just downright stupidly priced

These are really nice. I think they're missing a significant market segment by not offering these for the JKU/JLU's. Some of the systems offered to the overlanding crowd are just downright stupidly priced

I completely agree. The only thing close that I know of is the ARB system and it’s almost as much as a Decked system for the Gladiator. If Decked could be in the $400-500 range or maybe as much as $600 for the JKU/JLU, they may sell the shit out of them.

Last edited:
I completely agree. The only thing close that I know of is the ARB system and it’s almost as much as a Decked system for the Gladiator. If Decked could be in the $400-500 range or maybe as much as $600 for the JKU/JKU, they may sell the shit out of them.

Agreed. I’d definitely buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Behold in this current state of doom and gloom, a brand new shiny Jeep part!
Got my D60 tierod in from Bubba. Not sure how soon this is going on tho....
Fuckers broke my sunglasses :mad:

TR.jpg

View attachment 343488

One more piece to the puzzle. Once Jeff gets shut down, have him swing over and throw those axles under Gruff for you. He’s a pro [emoji106]

I feel you on the sunglasses. I broke my smiths and my Maui’s a week a part last month. I had to ship them both out for repair. But it did console my self with a new pair of Maui’s until the return months from now.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

One more piece to the puzzle. Once Jeff gets shut down, have him swing over and throw those axles under Gruff for you. He’s a pro [emoji106]

I feel you on the sunglasses. I broke my smiths and my Maui’s a week a part last month. I had to ship them both out for repair. But it did console my self with a new pair of Maui’s until the return months from now.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That sucks. I lost my Revos and Maui's last year. So pissed. I tried a pair of William Painters & really like them. Never had Smith's but they look really solid.

That sucks. I lost my Revos and Maui's last year. So pissed. I tried a pair of William Painters & really like them. Never had Smith's but they look really solid.

The smith’s hinge broke out of nowhere otherwise they have been. My Maui’s have glass lenses and I keep crushing them in my coat pocket or on my lanyard on my neck. I’m not easy on stuff...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

View attachment 343488

Damn, sorry about the glasses. I think the $1.36 they cost may have something to do with the durability. Meh, made in China anyways so you’re probably better off.

Damn, sorry about the glasses. I think the $1.36 they cost may have something to do with the durability. Meh, made in China anyways so you’re probably better off.

LOL, I still have a backup pair from a previous shipment so it's all good.

Top Bottom