What did Brown Santa show up with today..

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Sweet. Looks like the boxes came with some toilet paper too. Even better.

Been there twice and I will NEVER go to Rebel again. First time they asked if they could put their decals on my Jeep … Nope! About a month later I found a couple of their decals stuck way up under my Jeep. Asses. I called and ripped into Bond and he apologized and said he would speak with his employees. The next time they asked the same question and got the same answer. After I left I found that they put a Rebel license plate frame on my Jeep. Asses x 2. NEVER F with a mans Jeep.
Rebel, you are dead to me. :yup:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Been there twice and I will NEVER go to Rebel again. First time they asked if they could put their decals on my Jeep … Nope! About a month later I found a couple of their decals stuck way up under my Jeep. Asses. I called and ripped into Bond and he apologized and said he would speak with his employees. The next time they asked the same question and got the same answer. After I left I found that they put a Rebel license plate frame on my Jeep. Asses x 2. NEVER F with a mans Jeep.
Rebel, you are dead to me. :yup:

That's not cool to do that without permission. I looked at their stuff online and their prices are high. Probably why they have a layaway plan.lol

Brankz

That's good you work in a parts store so when people come in and ask for the thing that fits the tire air thingy you know right where they are! Like an interpreter for auto parts

hahahahahahahha man you have no idea how many times that happened to me lol

Tigereye10

Brown Santa showed up with this monster today not really for the Jeep but hey it goes off road too lol

Attachments

• 1403395890895.jpg
    1403395890895.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 331

Rccrwlr

Some add ones for my twin arb only 25 bucks!!
View attachment 88354

Now I don't claim to be the master of airing down however I do steel good ideas when I see them. Crippledpetey has the setup for this. The gun with the trigger sucks. You have to hold the thing the entire time airing up. Take the clip tube off at the gun and attach a coupler. You can the attach this to the main hose and clip to the valve stem and now you can standup and air up. Works great!!

--rccrwlr

kevinp

I told the driver, "You know, the entire Jeep community calls UPS driver's "Brown Santa" because you wear a brown uniform, drive a brown truck, and bring us stuff!" LOL

And here's what he brought! King Bump stops and rear UCAs. Now I gotta get with Da Runt about how he pushed his rear axle using them.

2014-06-23 15.56.09.jpg

Top Bottom