What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Almost 3 months after I ordered it, my Gobi Stealth Rack has turned up, and 6 months after ordering my Jeep, and 2 months after picking the Jeep up, a set of Slush Mats have turned up. The mats were part of the deal with the purchase of the vehicle, but the salesman was too slack to order them for me.

IMG_1077_zps9afa5995.jpg

But he was nice enough to toss in that dog for no extra charge, right? :D

Thats an sPod with a aeroforce gauge. The gauge is separate, and you can buy the panel without it.

They are off by default, but only because I don't have switches that are lit up when off. I want to swap them at some point though.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374200078.170836.jpg

Lift came

The new Rubicon Express 4.5 4-Link long arm came today! :rock:

Attachments

• lift.jpg
    lift.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 313
Got home from Tahoe last night and found my EVO trail table and replacement Warn Winch free spool clutch on the front porch. Can't wait to get them installed.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374243667.959666.jpg

Did you have to do anything special to make the laser etched switches fit with the Aeroforce gauge?

No they fit fine. The two closest to the gauge are snug, but flip fine and just like the other 4. You can see the gap between the switches is not a big as the outer ones but no hang ups and it flips fine with normal resistance. I had heard you could sand the switch cover or gauge or use an auto meter ring but I wanted to try it first and it was fine. You can adjust the gauge left to right if needed too.

No they fit fine. The two closest to the gauge are snug, but flip fine and just like the other 4. You can see the gap between the switches is not a big as the outer ones but no hang ups and it flips fine with normal resistance. I had heard you could sand the switch cover or gauge or use an auto meter ring but I wanted to try it first and it was fine. You can adjust the gauge left to right if needed too.

Perfect! Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom