What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Don't have pics but got my cobra 75, teraflex antenna mount, fire stick 3', and all the goodies to go along with it. Also got a few cans of VHT roll bar and chassis spray for the under carriage

Sent from my iPhone

Yikes. My last 2 shipments from ups were sent to different locations. I'm at a normal residence, my enforcer lift was dropped off at snap on, my winch was dropped off at uhaul. I don't understand how difficult it is to take care of packages and send to the right place.

Well when your delivery guy gets 6 weeks vacation and paid pretty good I think they loose sight of what there job is all about. But as for that box I'm sure they received it that way at least that's what they always say.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don't have pics but got my cobra 75, teraflex antenna mount, fire stick 3', and all the goodies to go along with it. Also got a few cans of VHT roll bar and chassis spray for the under carriage

Sent from my iPhone

Cool where are you mounting it?

u3eqyjaj.jpg
Not today but last Thursday.

Cool where are you mounting it?

No freaking clue lol I was going to mount it behind the glove compartment like perry (napalm) did but there isn't a spot there for me to. My next option is on the passenger floor/firewall somewhere that's accessible for when I get it tuned with the swr at some point. I will take pics when I finally install it in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone

AEV bullbar turned up today.

Three months after ordering, my first supplier couldn't deliver, so placed another order through another supplier, and six days later its on my door step.

843ADD82-EC3C-42CA-95E0-48DAEDD4E7D5-32262-000035CD5F33F974_zpsda1db180.jpg

Last edited:
No freaking clue lol I was going to mount it behind the glove compartment like perry (napalm) did but there isn't a spot there for me to. My next option is on the passenger floor/firewall somewhere that's accessible for when I get it tuned with the swr at some point. I will take pics when I finally install it in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone

Coz.....take a pic of the area with your glove box taken out and txt it to me...I'm sure we can find you a spot to stash it in there.

Ben

Crown Drilled and slotted rotors and brake pads for the rear since mine are gone...
1375157717311.jpg
Will probably put em on this weekend :thumbup:

Top Bottom