What did Brown Santa show up with today..

CCTX50

Got my WAYALIFE stickers today. Now I just need to wash the mud off her and put them on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got my synergy brake line relocation brackets that I actually don't think I need now. So might be selling. Hate when that happens.

HDGasser

My boy just had to get in the picture! And says "dad I really like your new light for the jeep"

Shine bright like a diamond!
664DD4C5-1359-44C7-BF43-C4CAEA767399-529-0000008DDA3E8E54_zps8ef157dd.jpg

HDGasser

Very nice! Congrats. Which mount are you going to use?

Prolly the Aluminum PSC mount. Damn expensive but my buddy at rebel said he could hook it up. Ill found out tomorrow.

I hooked this thing up to a drill battery earlier... Not knowing the switch was on and had it sittin on my lap about a foot from my face. Holy batshit this things bright!! I couldn't see my tv for like 10mins. :doh:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Prolly the Aluminum PSC mount. Damn expensive but my buddy at rebel said he could hook it up. Ill found out tomorrow.

I hooked this thing up to a drill battery earlier... Not knowing the switch was on and had it sittin on my lap about a foot from my face. Holy batshit this things bright!! I couldn't see my tv for like 10mins. :doh:

Hahaha. Nice one there Brain (see what I did there). Your rig is going to look sicker!

Got my PAC to add an amp. Got my amp. Got my polk audio db651s for the tower. Got my new backup bulbs (led projector) huge difference over stock. Got the amp wire kit. Now just need to hook it up.

Jerms

Slabs for me!

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1382997386993.jpg
    1382997386993.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 235
Top Bottom