What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Keithyellowjk

I just got a Kentrol License plate bracket in until I can afford an Evo tire Carrier and body armor. I kept getting pulled over for not having a light on my plate so I ordered this. It even has a brake light. IMG_6509.jpg IMG_6512.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

duktrx

I'm starting to feel bad for Brown Santa. The city is repairing the road in front of my house, and now is when all my parts are coming in for this Summer's work. Last Monday he carried my set of 5 wheels from up the block; Tuesday he brought my Painless kit (just the manual has got to weight in at 15lbs:) ); Wednesday the control arms arrived; Saturday my drag link flip arrived; Thursday non-jeep Amazon delivery for the wife; wheels for my mom's jeep came on Friday. The rest of the lift parts are scheduled to come in this next week (120lbs to go), and the street is torn up for storm drain work, and really only accessible with a 4x4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

Going back to the quarter pounder and stinger. Went with aluminum this time around to save a few pounds:

IMG_4844.jpg

Also got some evo corners back there that I'll play with next week...

And yesterday I went down to mastercraft / impact racing in Santee and picked up my new seats. Can't wait for some time in these!

IMG_4873.jpg

Just need a jeep to install it all on!

Jack diddly

Going back to the quarter pounder and stinger. Went with aluminum this time around to save a few pounds:

View attachment 264358

And yesterday I went down to mastercraft / impact racing in Santee and picked up my new seats. Can't wait for some time in these!

View attachment 264359

I'm drooling over the seats. You're jeep is gonna look sweet. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 264358

View attachment 264359

You're jeep is going to look badass when it's all "done"! Love the silver and black with the bumper looks super clean!

tgoss

I'm drooling over the seats. You're jeep is gonna look sweet. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

You're jeep is going to look badass when it's all "done"! Love the silver and black with the bumper looks super clean!

Thanks fellas! It's never "done" but yeah I am really excited to see it on the floor with the new suspension and wheels. I ordered another RS for the rear that I'll put behind the driver seat and then build a platform with some storage underneath behind the passenger for my dogs bed or strap down my cooler etc. Excited to get the Jeep back to start that project.

I am going to powder the bumper black along with the Evo corners and my Genright carrier after I fit the corners and weld the tabs back on for the carrier. I'm thinking of doing the rock rings on the wheels black at the same time and get rid of all the silver on the rig all together. I'll play with it in photoshop a little.

kirstinthemermaid

View attachment 264358

View attachment 264359

Super badass Tal. Can't wait see the girl all finished up.

Top Bottom