What does your username mean?

SaddleTramp

Mine is my Dads CB handle from his Rodeo and Trucking days.

Have to ask him if there's a back story to where he got it from but I know there's a Charlie Daniels album & song by the same name that I'm sure is part of it.

budmanm3

Back in the day when I first joined different forums I was a big fan of Dale Jr and his Bud team and came up with budman.. and I own an BMW M3 also..

So I just kept it

swag247

Have used this nick on the internet for about 15 years. Because I used to pirate so much back then (not any more).

TrailBear

I used to go by Trailmaster when I was part of an atv club, I was the guy that organized the club rides because I new almost every trail in the area . My nickname at work is Bear, I got it when working in camp because I can get possessive over my food when I'm hungry , they said I reminded them of a hungry bear. When I got ride of the atv and got my jeep I combined the two .

I shot SASS or Cowboy Action for awhile. You have to dress period correct, shoot authentic or replica pistol, rifle, shotguns and go by an alias. My home business at the time of selling guns was Aspen. I've always had a baby face and called kid.. Aspenkid was my alias.

Slappy32

I'm Paul White. There was a famous Catskills comedian named Slappy White. My lifelong friends started calling me Slappy and I hated it, so that meant they didn't stop, of course. I eventually accepted the sobriquet and learned to embrace it. As for 32, it's the magical number of comedy. The same group of friends will generally weave in 32 for any web avatar names.

Beyrgut

I used it in gaming and find it funny cause I'm not exactly overweight. The pic should explain the pronunciation.

beer-belly-130924.jpg

MistyCherie

Been online for many years, so have had a variety of usernames/nicks. But mine is actually my real first and middle name. Plain "Misty" is usually taken most places, but MistyCherie is almost always available so I just use it consistently. I think I got pretty lucky with my names. I only go by Misty in real life though. "Redheaded Crazy Woman" probably would be too long. ;)

AF2CHP

Was in the Air Force then decided to get out when Obama took office and joined CHP. AF2CHP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom