What does your username mean?

GRNHORN

I used to read a lot of books about the old west. When someone was new to the west they were called green horns, I figured since I am new to Jeeps that what I would call myself.

newtdog

Old nickname from 20+ years ago. My last name is Newton and one of my coworkers back in the day called me that at work.....it's stuck ever since!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

Firewrangler

Two things I'm passionate about. My job as a firefighter/paramedic and my Jeep Wrangler. Just made since to me for a name!

Jersey_Devil

I'm from South Jersey and grew up hunting in the pines and hearing the legends of the Jersey Devil and was always fascinated by him.

Sent from my obama monitoring device

slick rock

Slick Rock is what the sandstone in the canyons becomes after it rains. :gaah:

In other words....you can go down, but cannot go back....resistance is futile as someone says!! :jaw drop::eek:mg:

kyro

My nickname is part of my name and my wife's
KYleigh & ROger = kyro

Sent from my HTC One XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pixie Duster

Well, because I like to wheel in the forest where the Pixies live. Decided we are going to take some dust off those forest Pixies...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RioJK

Used to live in Rio Verde and bring my jeep to the Verde River in Scottsdale AZ.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MechanixRage

MechanixRage = Im a mechanic by trade and like most of us, the trade has made us quite angry lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using WAYALIFE mobile app

ltdanlj

My name is Dan... I broke my leg in a couple places while in the Corps, so now I have a "magic leg"... I drive an LJ... hence, Lt. Dan LJ

Top Bottom