What does your username mean?

BaddestCross

I think it was when MS Messenger first came out and it had a random user name generator that spit out BaddestCross. It grabbed me at the time for whatever reason so I took it. Now I've got a tattoo of a Celtic cross on my forearm, so it makes more sense than it used to. 😂

It's funny because I usually use my real name on the net for social sites, but when I joined here it seemed that most used a handle so I rolled with it.

--
[Sent from the WAYALIFE mobile app]

Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jeepnseabee

I am a "SEABEE" in the Navy and this is my first own personal jeep and have been around my dads jeep my whole life.

Btw SEABEE's are so cool even John Wayne wanted to be on in the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Because I like Trails. I think they're cool. I like to drive on them. I want to drive on more of them. I like beer.... (the last reason isn't relevant, I'm just thirsty)

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Well the stormtrooper comes from both star wars and a old nickname i got when i was 17from a job drivin and going for 24+ before stopping for any kind of sleep,boss would always call me a stormtooper, and yes i still do it at times .. the overland i use as its more my style of camping

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

DrJeepStr

Everyone thinks I'm a doctor driving a Jeep but actually that's not the case. So DRJeepStr is D=Debra (1st name), R=middle initial and Str= first three letters of my last name. Jeep just naturally went in the center as it is in my life. As for occupation, I am pretty close to docs as I am a Physician Assistant! Haha

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OhNoTheJiggies

Originally it came from a review that I saw on a TV on best buys website.
Pretty sure it was a 85" tv that was something like 10 grand, and one of the reviews said, "This TV is the jiggies"... then my buddy asked, sarcastically, if I was gonna get a loan to get the tv. I said Oh no, not the jiggies.
Then made my xbox live gamertag O No Da Jiggies... then one day I logged on and it said your gamertag is no longer in compliance with our rules, please change it. So I changed it to OhNoTheJiggies.
Then I also, recently was replaying banjo kazooie and saw that the things in the game were called jiggies, too. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Breer

Caught the Bug
Being the youngest sibling and therefore the lowest on the peckin order, I was always the beer runner. My name sorta inter-twined with "Beer" and without getting all scientific on you, it became Breer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Have had a Labrador retriever in my life for 24 of the last 26 years and was thrilled to have purchased a Rubicon after a decade of daydreaming so I blended the two for my username [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom