What is the longest trail/expeditin you did drivin your JK?

Mikes Offroad

Hopefully the next time we meet Greg my rig will be alittle bigger (tire size). Don't think I will try to get the air you did though.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That was a really great time! I am really disappointed I will not be part of the support crew for this year's JKX :sigh:
It looks like this year's event is shaping up to be one of the coolest in a really difficult way :brows:

Why are you not support? Are you not going at all?

GCM 2

Why are you not support? Are you not going at all?

Work has taken a presedence over the JKX, and it sucked telling Mel I was out. Usually I can manage to slip away from work for that much time and have enough guys in reserve to cover for me. Even if I am overseas like I was before last year's JKX, I managed to fly back in time to take part. This year is different, I will be deployed until October and I am working solo on this trip, so I don't even have the option to have another guy fill in for me. Seniority sometimes has its downfalls :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
Work has taken a presedence over the JKX, and it sucked telling Mel I was out. Usually I can manage to slip away from work for that much time and have enough guys in reserve to cover for me. Even if I am overseas like I was before last year's JKX, I managed to fly back in time to take part. This year is different, I will be deployed until October and I am working solo on this trip, so I don't even have the option to have another guy fill in for me. Seniority sometimes has its downfalls :naw:

It happens. As they say, absence will make the heart grow fonder.

Will be weird not seeing you in the vids though.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I can take your rig and your place if you would like. :D

Top Bottom