What is your jeeps name?

Mine is Canvas JK. That was the call sign of of my last helicopter squadron and we flew search and rescue for an aircraft carrier. We had a saying "Canvas has you covered".

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Jersey_Devil

Rubi. I just always liked the name Rubi for if I have a daughter so I named the next closest thing, my JKUR!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

JKFlyer

I'm having a mental block and cant come up w the right name. For a while now. See pic.... Help!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1392558494095.jpg
    1392558494095.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 688

ImLost7

Bouncing Betty, Betty for short. That's my latest name, anyway. I've been trying to think of one for months, but nothing seems to fit, except maybe money pit (but that's the wife's name for it).

Sent from my S4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
give it time. You Jeep will name itself. Mine is Connie. I didn’t want to just call her Rubi like so many others have. The first time I used the gps and “she” spoke to me she was named.

Brankz

Before was snoopy but now it's back tunnel. Because I always get ass(girl ass) in the back of the jeep lol

Last edited:

Right Rudder

Rubirod is the license plate. Homage to the ridiculous shade of red i love (Rock Lobster), it being a rubi, and the better performance of the "new" 3.6L.

Also 5th Element reference
movies-the-fifth-element.jpg

JKFlyer

Good suggestions those that chimed in. I kinda like deliverance but not sure if the reference to the movie is kinda messed up! I know there is someone on here w that screen name. Its pretty bad ass imo

JKFlyer

Rubi. I just always liked the name Rubi for if I have a daughter so I named the next closest thing, my JKUR!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Read your other thread and previous Samantha name....I live close to sahara sams too! Anyway rubi is great...see you on JC forum

Top Bottom