What is your jeeps name!!!

My former Jeep was called El Jefe. I'd seen a news clip with a guy holding his Chihuahua named "El Jefe", and for some reason thought it'd be a good name for my Jeep.

I don't have that Jeep anymore, I miss that Jeep, I never should have traded it, I don't know what I was thinking and should be smacked upside the head.

But someday - say 2016 - there will be another, and all will be well with the world.

My former Jeep was called El Jefe. I'd seen a news clip with a guy holding his Chihuahua named "El Jefe", and for some reason thought it'd be a good name for my Jeep.

I don't have that Jeep anymore, I miss that Jeep, I never should have traded it, I don't know what I was thinking and should be smacked upside the head.

But someday - say 2016 - there will be another, and all will be well with the world.

Sorry you don't have a Jeep any more. But now you get to look forward to getting another one huh?

Sorry you don't have a Jeep any more. But now you get to look forward to getting another one huh?

Yeah, definitely looking ahead. Here in Illinois, car dealers aren't open on Sunday so it's a good time to wander the car lots seeing what the options are, plus searching the car sites on-line and spending time in the forums when I should be working...

"I-leen"

a6aqy5e5.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Buellah. Because its slightly hillbilly, not the prettiest thing in the world, and eats (gas and money) constantly.

Not to steal MTG's name but i picked Knuckles just the other day. its red and climbs rocks like a bad a$$!

plus when i was a kid i always played sonic and knuckles with my brother..... i was knuckles lol

I need help naming mine! '13 JK in Commando Green. The theme is obviously military/willies style so something along those lines. I've thought of a few sarge', the colonel, etc. Give me some ideas guys!

Bruce/Noroad, I call it bruce due to the fact that it is Gecko and when it get 37s next week it will be even better as it comes from the hulks real name. Noroad is the plate.

No need for a rush the names will come after a bit. Like Buffy because I keep hitting bats. (Vampire Slayer)

This is true, I was without a name looking for one everywhere and it wasn't ten minutes after reading this post the name reached out and smacked me in the face. I'm calling my jeep Lucky, this name has to do with my driving history and since the day I picked her up from the dealer she really has been lucky

Top Bottom