What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Ranger4011

Ok where do I start 1 the top almost came off on the highway, 2 the exhaust manifold fell off, 3 the rad spring a leak , 4 the windshield cowl is leaking ,
And I just bought it this week oh and 5 one of the wheels almost fell off from PO didn't make sure they were torqued properly,

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ranger4011

Ok where do I start 1 the top almost came off on the highway, 2 the exhaust manifold fell off, 3 the rad spring a leak , 4 the windshield cowl is leaking ,
And I just bought it this week oh and 5 one of the wheels almost fell off from PO didn't make sure they were torqued properly,

Oh and the gas hand and the temp hand don't work, so I wasn't sure how much gas was in the tank and ran out on the way to the gas station I guess that makes 6

WJCO

Meme King
Had a loose track bar bolt because I was a dumbass and damaged the threads by overtightening it instead of using a torque wrench.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
My driver side lower control arm threw its bolt on the highway so now I have to take it in to the shop that did rear end work because I'm covered under limited lifetime warranty. Not a bid deal but when I take my foot off the accelerator the rear end kicks 3 feet to the left.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

That's a baby crack, you could probably seal that up with some exhaust wrap until you really need to replace it. Mine cracked almost an inch wide open so you got lucky.

As a matter of fact, thats exactly what I did. ;) If it fails, I will chip it away and use ThermoSteel. But doing good for now. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
That's a baby crack, you could probably seal that up with some exhaust wrap until you really need to replace it. Mine cracked almost an inch wide open so you got lucky.

As a matter of fact, thats exactly what I did. ;) If it fails, I will chip it away and use ThermoSteel. But doing good for now. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

If ours have small cracks like that, I'll likely use the thermoseal as well.

Top Bottom