what started as a normal service

firecrew1

well went to the local dealer to have a oil change done, well got half of one :doh: the dealer was awesome to work with after the unfortunate accident. have nothing bad to say about anything :thumb:

so really long story short ended with a new unlimited rubi fully loaded(leather and nav) with a currie 4 in kit and 35's
09 jeep.jpg before and after new rubicon.jpg

Skid_Kid

Congrats on the new rig! Good to see that you got old school customer service. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

firecrew1

well by half an oilchange I mean the lube guy drained the oil, put a new filter on and the drain plug in but no oil:doh: so the motor went boom.

but it was awesome to work with them after it happened and they definitely made things right:thumb:

its good to know that there are still some dealerships that work with customers:yup:

MrHooah04

well by half an oilchange I mean the lube guy drained the oil, put a new filter on and the drain plug in but no oil:doh: so the motor went boom.

but it was awesome to work with them after it happened and they definitely made things right:thumb:

its good to know that there are still some dealerships that work with customers:yup:

Good lord! Really? Hahahaha

Woody3

I'm glad they hooked it up. Hmmmm, wonder what happened to the lube guy .....

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

sean112280

Oh man someone wasn't paying attention to what the hell they were doing! I am glad to hear that they made it right for you though. Congrats on the upgrade!

Top Bottom