What was done to your rig this week?

PackersJeep

New Banks exhaust came in, so I pulled the dynomax evolution exhaust and put in the banks.

banks.jpg

How do you like the tone of the banks?

- Kirk
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bob-o12jk

Banned
Just mounted my co2 tank....finally, I had this pair of quick fists straps for months now lol
1367789677512.jpg

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

bob-o12jk

Banned
Looks sweet. How'd you mount the quick fists if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you, I just removed the panel, drilled 6 holes in it and used 6- 7/6x 1" bolts with nuts to mount them. Was really quick and easy. It seams to fit really well right there cuz that panel is curved just enough for that the tank to fit perfect
1367802201919.jpg

ttfhell

Thank you, I just removed the panel, drilled 6 holes in it and used 6- 7/6x 1" bolts with nuts to mount them. Was really quick and easy. It seams to fit really well right there cuz that panel is curved just enough for that the tank to fit perfect
View attachment 28505

Thanks man might have to do that. Didn't like the powertank mounts on the down tube.

ssh6314

Went doorless:)

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Attachments

• 1367803659163.jpg
    1367803659163.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 312
  • 1367803678844.jpg
    1367803678844.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 310

JK-CHI

Good weekend!

Thanks all for lots of good info and G2 on the ins and outs of upgrading JK's. I finally pulled the trigger and went with a 2.5" lift, wheels and tires for my wife's JKUL Sahara. Not going to be a hard core rock crawler but we are most certainly having a blast in our Jeep.

Much more to do, but now it's time to have some fun.

Attachments

• IMG_1978.jpg
    IMG_1978.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 302

Beyrgut

Thanks all for lots of good info and G2 on the ins and outs of upgrading JK's. I finally pulled the trigger and went with a 2.5" lift, wheels and tires for my wife's JKUL Sahara. Not going to be a hard core rock crawler but we are most certainly having a blast in our Jeep.

Much more to do, but now it's time to have some fun.

Looks like you might be missing one of the best free mods out there, "DIRT" :cheesy:. Great looking ride.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Is the Dynomax EVO for sale? <Evil snicker> I am in the market and also in So Cal.

I have only had it for about a month, so hoping to be able to return it to the mfg for a full refund. If that doesnt work out though I will let you know!

Kirk- The tone is good. Its real quiet until you mash the peddle and then it wakes up. I am very happy with it so far.

Today I managed to clean up the garage and go through all my boxes of crap after moving some 5 months ago lol. Was pretty pleased to dig out all my air tools which will def come in handy for all the work on the jeep. I didnt think I was going to be using them, so started selling a lot of them off before I moved, and now I am kicking myself. Luckily I have most of the spendy ones still, Just need to get an air ratchet and I will be set.

air+tools.jpg

Went out to sears and got some hand tools as well to start building up a trail toolbox.

hand+tools.jpg

Top Bottom