What was done to your rig this week?

Yeah that's what you need! When I first got my rigid duallys I thought they were bright then I took it up a notch and my brothers friend hooked me up with a 50" it's like a second sun lol. The only problem is the loud whistlin noise it makes going down the road but you'll get use to it. It's totally worth it! All light bars are light bars they're all bright as hell, no matter what brand it is!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Hey man you can fix the whistle from the 50" with a piece of oxygen hose or any small pieces of rubber you can put between the fins

I have pics if you need to see what I'm talking about. Just message me

-Jason

Played on the ramp a little this weekend... Looks like flat fenders will be in my near future!

-Jason

Attachments

• image-850444996.jpg
    image-850444996.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 351
  • image-1276755803.jpg
    image-1276755803.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 353
  • image-2130655338.jpg
    image-2130655338.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 357
Played on the ramp a little this weekend... Looks like flat fenders will be in my near future!

-Jason

I saw a guy rip off one of his $600 Bushwackers this weekend. It made me that much happier that I decided to stick to trimmed factory fenders! You can't fix those bushwackers when they get torn up. He was lucky it only slightly dented his rear quarter panel.

Your Jeep looks sweet!

Helped some friends move apartments this week. They said it couldnt hold anymore... I think it could have :cheesy:

20130727_120238.jpg20130727_120256.jpg

Helped some friends move apartments this week. They said it couldnt hold anymore... I think it could have :cheesy:

View attachment 41981View attachment 41982[/QUOTE
I thought mine was worse I guess not lol. Wish I would've taken a picture. I believe it was an 84" Olympic barbell thru both of my windows passenger and driver. I could barely steer and it's was hanging out of my window bout 10 inches. So glad the airbag didn't go off. Jeep probs

-Big E

Is this the aev tire carrier without the bumper? Seems like a lower cost alternative to buying a bumper/tc package.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya I talked to JKJODY and its the AEV but I also looked it up online and its still around $750 so I don't know if ill go that route or just go with the Teraflex hinged carrier which ive seen for about $680

View attachment 41981View attachment 41982[/QUOTE
I thought mine was worse I guess not lol. Wish I would've taken a picture. I believe it was an 84" Olympic barbell thru both of my windows passenger and driver. I could barely steer and it's was hanging out of my window bout 10 inches. So glad the airbag didn't go off. Jeep probs

-Big E

I would have been down to help, then we could have had 2 that looked like that lol

Yea make the barbell go through your windows to lol. It was probably as long as my jeep no lie. #2drprobs

-Big E

installed 2" coil spacers on my bro's jeep :thumb: unfortunately, this jeep is a road princess :crazyeyes:

parked next to mine

2013-07-30 20.06.22.jpg2013-07-30 20.06.30.jpg

Installed Slabs. Painted the rings metallic Silver.

20130730_155956_zps5efee7d2.jpg

Installed a JKS adjustable front track bar last Thursday, and re-centered the front axle :thumb: after the Teraflex 2.5" BB and the JKS Quicker disconnects the weekend before. :rock:

DSC00381.jpgDSC00380.jpgDSC00371.jpgDSC00377.jpg

Oh yeah, also put on the Spiderweb Shade! This is the best:applaudit:

DSC00379.jpg

Top Bottom