What was done to your rig this week?

Transfer back to SoCal or just temporary? Either way, maybe you'll be able to come out to a SnG while here. 👍🍻

- Jason

Bro I wish we could move back. I miss all the offroading out here! In town till the 12th. If there's a SnG let me know!!!

I love them! They handle great. I took the jeep up to Raush Creek Offroad Park in PA and I had no issues. I have the Wildpeaks and they look just like the Rockies.

Thanks! I need to talk with Discount Tire because their prices went up $30 a piece for whatever reason over night...sucks!

Last edited:
Thanks! How do you like it???

Pretty awesome I must say. It sits up high enough not to interfere with the air flowing to the radiator. And they are cake to install.
ma3umy6u.jpg
a6u8ure4.jpg

I love the way it looks. I'm going to look into that and add it to my "do want" Excel spreadsheet I have growing lol

Out with the cheap flexible rough country track bar, in with the teraflex monster hd track bar.

image-2850020340.jpg

image-1351796631.jpg

I was in complete shock when I switched these out. I have so much work control.

Had some Evo Cs welded on and had 5.13 gears installed. First time since I owned the Jeep that someone else worked on it (96k miles and 5 years old).

Sent from my MB860 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think I will be making the jump up to the Evo 3" Plush Ride coils in the next week or so and replace the budget boost ive had for almost 5 years. Got bumpers and a winch tire carrier and sliders, I think its time to start phase 2 and upgrade the suspension to a better quality.

I think I will be making the jump up to the Evo 3" Plush Ride coils in the next week or so and replace the budget boost ive had for almost 5 years. Got bumpers and a winch tire carrier and sliders, I think its time to start phase 2 and upgrade the suspension to a better quality.

Nice! You're going to love the ride. You will be happy and will notice the difference. 👍

I am waiting for mine to ship and for me to return from deployment to get wrenching on the JK. Cannot wait.

I think I'm going to order today after I get the chance to go to the Bank. Wrenching on the jeep is something I can never wait for.

Top Bottom