What was done to your rig this week?

Ajd2207

Brown Santa has brought me a present yesss!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394943440.162106.jpg lights

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394943410.456008.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394943410.456008.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 444

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Cut in some led side markers.
13203722405_d9461f64f1_b.jpg

Nice, I like your choice of front bumper too :thumb: I have the same but don't have the dinero for a Warn winch, got a cheapo Barricade one.
My Finished Front Bumper.jpg

Chapco

Yah, there see to be a bunch used Warns popping up on craigslist.
I bought the bumper to use while I build my own (somd day) and actuslly really liking it.
I even made a custom license plate holder for it.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Yah, there see to be a bunch used Warns popping up on craigslist.
I bought the bumper to use while I build my own (somd day) and actuslly really liking it.
I even made a custom license plate holder for it.

And you haven't shared a pic yet, why? Lol mines held on with zip ties at the moment.

Armydog

Moved the pumpkin out of the garage to see how the WAYALIFE banner looks in the light....

Not bad, stealthy.... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395024855.953779.jpg

Not very visible but it's there... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395024900.954976.jpg

That's my boy, Dasty "driving" ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395024955.060600.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

pvanweelden

Added rock lights- 12 of the 9 watt eagle eye leds, drilled 7/16" holes in the body mounts for most of them.
1395032094176.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

pvanweelden

Thanks! I will take some pics tomorrow of the mounting and post them and details in my build thread

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Here's a tough question, if a non-rubicon crosses the rubicon...is it worthy of the sticker?

I was just making a joke with my comment but if you like the rubicon emblem by all means rock it, I personally wouldn't if I had a non rubi & crossed the whole rubicon I'd put rubicon killer on it :D

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I was just making a joke with my comment but if you like the rubicon emblem by all means rock it, I personally wouldn't if I had a non rubi & crossed the whole rubicon I'd put rubicon killer on it :D

I don't agree with it personally, just got me thinking is all if that would be acceptable. Rubikiller has a nice ring haha oh man, I better trademark that!

Top Bottom