drwfaulk

Got my Trektop NX on.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1395200905755.jpg
    1395200905755.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 413

loscann48

Busted one the the rubber hangers/isolators holding my muffler in place and it was banging on something, so I ripped off the muffler so I could drive around and get to places I needed to go. Was going to put it back on tonight, but I gained 1+ MPG driving around today. No muffler was a bit obnoxious, but I was not going to put back on my stock. Ended up buying a Thrush Glasspak and threw that thing on to keep me legal. Not 100% thrilled with the sound, but way better than stock and improved mpg/ throttle response for $23.95....I won't complain.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ssh6314

Holy rust batman! :shock:

I'll have to see if I can find a picture of a car I took a few years ago while on vacation on Maui...completely covered in rust.

This thing looks like it's going to disintegrate. :what:
I'm glad Washington doesn't use salt ever. Even with the 20 cans of black rustnolium I've sprayed on anything I can under the jeep.
Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

HLKSMSH

I have been up the flats a lot K-point is looked at as the kiddy area or a place to get muddy after a good rain. are you a member of "Oahu jeeps" on facebook? if not hit them up groups go up all the time.

jbaskin28

I have been up the flats a lot K-point is looked at as the kiddy area or a place to get muddy after a good rain. are you a member of "Oahu jeeps" on facebook? if not hit them up groups go up all the time.

I sure am. I've been wanting to do the flats since I bought my jeep.

loscann48

Put the new exhaust on the jeep today!

View attachment 74588

And whoever decided this clamp needed to be like this, is a complete a$$.
View attachment 74589

Thats the one I wanted, but needed one quickly and no one local had it. So I went with the Thursh glasspak. Not great but not bad. If you ever need to get the hangers off again, I sprayed them down with PB Blaster and they came off easy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom