What was done to your rig this week?

JKUx

Question...

Shouldn't that joint be flipped the other way to that a rock doesn't break off the zerk fitting?

Before install I was thinking the same thing but no room in there to attach grease gun tube, looks deceiving but actually is aimed away quite well. For added protection I will be buying the EVO C-Gussets and Front LCA Weld on Skids very soon!

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Before install I was thinking the same thing but no room in there to attach grease gun tube, looks deceiving but actually is aimed away quite well. For added protection I will be buying the EVO C-Gussets and Front LCA Weld on Skids very soon!

I asked same question when installing my EVO control arms on weekend. The advice was given was point them up to prevent damage. And to buy some 90 deg zerks to make it still easy to grease without dropping them.

JKUx

It's a high temp paint made by rustoleum. You can get it at your local Lowe's or Home Depot.

I used a similar flat black meant for headers last summer on the frame muffler etc. and held up pretty well to all the pounding from the salt. Gonna do it again soon when it finally stays warm out.

JKUx

I asked same question when installing my EVO control arms on weekend. The advice was given was point them up to prevent damage. And to buy some 90 deg zerks to make it still easy to grease without dropping them.

Did you accomplish that?
Can I see pics?
That's a great idea, I have some local vendors to buy from, I'm going check that out, thanks for the advice!!👍

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I picked them up but didn't install them yet as I have to reinstall them. Was just doing a clearance check. I plan to do it tomorrow and can take some pictures.

ttfhell

Go parts with less oil burning quiet running option. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395799904.795205.jpg
5.38's, Go faster easier parts. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395800081.907145.jpg
Go faster with less shock parts. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395800230.414887.jpg
Turn in rocks upgrade with badass skid plate option. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395800361.731981.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395800419.765920.jpg

GCM 2

Go parts with less oil burning quiet running option......
5.38's, Go faster easier parts......
Go faster with less shock parts.......
Turn in rocks upgrade with badass skid plate option.

I approve this message :rock: The force is strong with your build young Jedi....

Ldogg

Got tired of the antenna hitting my D2 so I went with a stubby antenna. Since it's pretty wide open here in Colorado I don't have any issues with reception. Some static once in a while but not bad overall. Plus I listen to Sirius 98% of the time.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395801906.372594.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395801916.404820.jpg

ttfhell

I approve this message :rock: The force is strong with your build young Jedi....

I really only wanted the skid but needed the other parts lol. Evo Carrier and long arm ordered. Hoping to make it to dwarf quasi Jedi wannabe by Moab.

Top Bottom