What was done to your rig this week?

Devallee

Evo plush rides! Was kind of a PITA to get a couple bolts off that were probably put on with air tools but other than that it was an easy install

Sent from my Galaxy S37

Armydog

Put the rancho 9000s on the pumpkin. Took a little ride around the block and up a light trail.... I think it's much better, but want to run it at highway speed to see. Anyone care to explain to me how the adjustment dial works? I mean I know how it works, turn it, but what is the indicator to say which setting they are on? I went with the number that's pointing down for now. Not very technical. Also, anyone need the red shock boots the ranchos come with? I bought orange boots for obvious reasons.... Will ship them on your dime if you want them.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Ldogg

Installed some AEV corners this afternoon. Install went well, nutcerts weren't to difficult to get seated, and everything lined up nicely.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397359886.173106.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397359896.940251.jpg

turbineguy

37's

Front Currie Antirock

Lb73GntNkxoFjxusLiUKyIOHmQF8toyZmya59TH0wFY

v7ZdUfeE5FULFVJHqfwTLrzvEODzdrMeJm_GN7LZVJw

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Buddy22

My baby

Last week installed front xrc body armor front stinger bumper from smittybilt and last rock rails. This week finishing install of the rear corner guards and body cladding along with the m-1 font grill. My next prject will be rino lining my hard top, inside the jeep and wheel well. I will try to post pictures.

jbaskin28

Helped a buddy install a new head unit and changed out all 4 speakers to infinity speakers on a 4 channel amp.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397385549.494849.jpg

Also hooked up my dual battery. I can't figure out why the LEDs for the switch stay on.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397385623.863185.jpg

Don't mind the double ground going on, I fixed that.

Also learned the importance on never closing a circuit.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397385676.865306.jpg

BobV

Nothing terribly special but I got tired of digging crap out from around my gas cap so I ordered one of these ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397396495.593245.jpg
I need to do something about those shiny screw heads

Mdrobb

I did the same thing and replaced the bolts with black ones from Pro-bolt on Amazon. I could not find any short enough, so I ground them down a bit. They were aluminium. Also used loctite

Sent from my GT-P5113 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm90

took apart the dash to wire up te switches for the arb twin compressor... It worked. Test by trying to fill a tire. No air was calming through the hose, checked the compressor, and it's cracked....every simple install on my jeep always becomes problematic.... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397398801.829603.jpg

Sent via carrier pigeon

budmanm3

Nothing terribly special but I got tired of digging crap out from around my gas cap so I ordered one of these View attachment 78554
I need to do something about those shiny screw heads

I just took some black high temp spray paint to mine.. Let the dry good. I heard baking them is one way to do it.. Didnt try that though

Sent from my GT-P7510 using WAYALIFE mobile app

nem

Picked up a jk 2 door back seat for free to make a 3rd row for my brothers kids when we go family fun wheeling.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397412000.937076.jpg

Top Bottom