What was done to your rig this week?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
for the love of god!! you did not just polish the insides of your envy links where nobody will see it!! :shock: only you greg.... only you :crazyeyes:

so.... what was the attachment you were using to apply the polish? I mean, a friend of mine would be interested in something like that and I'm only asking for him. yeah. that's right, for him. :D

jkjurny

for the love of god!! you did not just polish the insides of your envy links where nobody will see it!! :shock: only you greg.... only you :crazyeyes:

so.... what was the attachment you were using to apply the polish? I mean, a friend of mine would be interested in something like that and I'm only asking for him. yeah. that's right, for him. :D

Love it LOL. Probably the Powercone.

JeepFan

Hooked

Wow, that looks good. I'm interested too! ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Did a little clean up after the Moab trip last week and have finally gotten to the fine detail stage of the process.

My favorite metal polish, Meguiars 93

View attachment 84854

......and here is where my OCD shows itself. How can they be called EVO Envy links if people aren't envious of how clean they are?

View attachment 84855

Might as well touch up the bypass shocks too ;)

View attachment 84856

I can now sleep at night knowing my front and rear lower control arms are no longer filthy, dirty, and embarrassing for me to be seen on my jeep.....

View attachment 84857

View attachment 84858

Don't forget to do the spinners on your wheels and the chrome vent covers too. :crazyeyes:

GCM 2

I cannot tarnish my reputation on this board! As hard as I run my jeep, I enjoy keeping it as clean as possible ;) As I found out in Moab last week from Mel, there may have only been 10-12 sets of Envy links ever produced. You own one, I own another, Andrew G has the anodized red set on his two door, EVO 1 had another set.......the location of the others is a mystery??? They are pretty badass when they are clean!
Love it LOL. Probably the Powercone.

Correct!

Wow, that looks good. I'm interested too! ;)

Here's the entire ensemble available from Mother's polishes......which by the way is also a sponsor of this years JKX!

image-1196603365.jpg

Don't forget to do the spinners on your wheels and the chrome vent covers too. :crazyeyes:

Funny you should say that, but the little billet aluminum cap on the Dynatrac manual locking "stub hubs" on the front axles definitely got some cleaning attention too. That's as close to spinners as I can do for you, you crappy moderator...... Gotcha sucka!

image-3307669398.jpg

Rccrwlr

Did a little clean up after the Moab trip last week and have finally gotten to the fine detail stage of the process.

My favorite metal polish, Meguiars 93

View attachment 84854

You must be sponsored by Meguiars be careful the owner doesn't allow pimping product on this site! LOL!

Maybe I'm just envious! See what I did there

--rccrwlr

JDDK

Getting my Metalcloak Front CAs installed right now. Asked for 4.5-5 in caster. might take some tweeking because its at 6.4 now. The Tera30 has extra built in castor for a 4" lift. mines oy 3ish lift.

all i need on the front now is a new steering box. the rest is MC parts.

09 white jku 3" Teraflex, Metalcloak CAs, trackbar, tie, tera30 front axle, trutracs, 4.88s, 33" Nittos on Pro Comps, Besttop kit, quadrafloormats...

jbaskin28

Finally got my tire inflator kit from 4wheelparts, so I was able to finish my air compressor install.

And that was after I had some fun
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400989223.949069.jpg

Top Bottom