What was done to your rig this week?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Installed a driver side tuffy drawer under the front seat.

Some spray glue and a well cut rubber mat from a tool drawer (or drawer liner from Home Depot) will help quiet the contents and stop things from sliding around.

Tuffy Drawers are great.

Knuckles76

No my wife ordered it for me I will assume by everyone's remarks that she did not order from here, my apologies as we are new to this forum just got our first jeep a couple months ago, she tried to do something nice for me. I will reorder asap. I do however think there is a better way to welcome newbies and support others than calling them asshats or other BS, but thanks for informing me

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

No my wife ordered it for me I will assume by everyone's remarks that she did not order from here, my apologies as we are new to this forum just got our first jeep a couple months ago, she tried to do something nice for me. I will reorder asap. I do however think there is a better way to welcome newbies and support others than calling them asshats or other BS, but thanks for informing me

Just to give you a little background: Eddie's (Wayalife, aka the site admin) stickers and logos have been heavily plagiarized in the past. As large as the community is, it's pretty tight knit, and we tend to look after one another.

Good for you for owning up to what appears to be an innocent mistake, don't let the comments put you off from the community. They're simply looking after the guy who made this site possible. Someday we might be sticking up for you.

All of that being said, welcome to the wayalife, enjoy that new Jeep. I look forward to seeing you build it up, and it will look sharp with an authentic wayalife banner :)

Last edited:

Serg5000

I put my hard top back on. No choice. I was trying to remove the soft top and the rear window zipper was caught. After messing with it for a while I just ripped it off. Now I'm bummed for doing so. So the search for a rear tinted window begins.

Knuckles76

Completely understand a and respect the close knit group, that is what i was looking for. Their are so many forums out there and it seems there is some support but a lot more bashing of others and there rigs. And the comments don't bother me but I am also one to voice my opinion. I ordered my new authentic decal today and will repost a picture once on. Look at it this way now I can be excited all over again. Remember it's not fun unless it's dirty!!

noroad

Completely understand a and respect the close knit group, that is what i was looking for. Their are so many forums out there and it seems there is some support but a lot more bashing of others and there rigs. And the comments don't bother me but I am also one to voice my opinion. I ordered my new authentic decal today and will repost a picture once on. Look at it this way now I can be excited all over again. Remember it's not fun unless it's dirty!!

Its not a huge thing but like it has been told people/companies have stolen stickers in the past. sharky and i where more worried to see this happening again, im sure nothing was ment by you. Glad to hear that you are getting a new one from wayalife!

foley0416

Mounted my cb above the rear view mirror. Slowly but surely adding more and more. Did realize I was about 4 ft short on coax from where I had mounted it in my previous jeep.

ForumRunner_20141006_145630.png

NV375

Some spray glue and a well cut rubber mat from a tool drawer (or drawer liner from Home Depot) will help quiet the contents and stop things from sliding around.

Tuffy Drawers are great.

I have been thinking about what to put in it and how to line it.

Today the wife and I vacuumed and washed the jeep. Then once it dried I blacked out the wheel wells.
1412629882123.jpg

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

Time to find some rocks to test these sliders on! One side on.

Attachments

• 1412641362529.jpg
    1412641362529.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 343
  • 1412641377196.jpg
    1412641377196.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 336
  • 1412641387528.jpg
    1412641387528.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 341

StuntJK

Put the Trek back on and headed to the beach. Got some decent gas mileage out of the 10 hr. drive. She'll be on the beach soon.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412646233.072329.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412646278.411885.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412646302.002290.jpg

Top Bottom