What was done to your rig this week?

StuntJK

I have a trip coming up and wanted to do something about the crazy loud wind noise when on the highway so I decided to fab up end caps as you could call them for the wheel wells. It's a little more quiet but hey what can you do
with box on 37s View attachment 111192
View attachment 111193
View attachment 111194

I can't imagine there's much you could do but hey, good work anyhow. How did you secure it to the pinch seam void or is it just pressure fit in there for the time being??

Krieger

I can't imagine there's much you could do but hey, good work anyhow. How did you secure it to the pinch seam void or is it just pressure fit in there for the time being??

Thanks, I used 3M 2 sided outdoor foam tape on the inside lip. With the radius of the panel it made for a snug fit.

Flyboy88

Does killing a deer count as "modifications?" Haven't even had it two months yet. :mad::mad::thumbdown:

Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1416374391098.jpg
    1416374391098.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 376
  • 1416374399501.jpg
    1416374399501.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 382

Flyboy88

I was pretty amused by hair getting caught in the bead of my tire. It's only plastic damage except for the very front of the passenger side fender. Could have been much worse!

Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

SaddleTramp

Have been getting asked for pics of our recent upgrades, sorry for the way too clean poser shots from the cell phone.

Special thank you to the entire team at Off Road Evolution for all of the first class work and customer service, awesome job!

Added some unsprung Dynatrac weight...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416542633.654332.jpg

Some sprung King weight...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416542658.702497.jpg

12 more lug nuts and a much improved E-brake, ;-)...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416542730.294869.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416542771.943627.jpg

Thank you everyone here for all the experience, help and answered questions/PM's along the way!

Munday

Damn Tramp .. That is looking good .... My rig is in getting DTD right now .... I can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Have been getting asked for pics of our recent upgrades, sorry for the way too clean poser shots from the cell phone.

Special thank you to the entire team at Off Road Evolution for all of the first class work and customer service, awesome job!

View attachment 111565

View attachment 111566

View attachment 111567

View attachment 111568

Thank you everyone here for all the experience, help and answered questions/PM's along the way!

Dang, been wondering who's that was. Looking great man.

Rubizon

I had this hitch since my first truck, put it on my last truck and even let my brother borrow it. Was time to throw it on my jeep!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416544629.534009.jpg

JKVADER

Stock tire carrier, ya? Do you plan on getting a bumper/carrier at all?

Yeah its stock right now I want the big bad EVO tire carrier butttttt Im saving for the EVO ENFORCER lift kit first before I get that.
So many things I want so little money lol.:icon_crazy:

rubicrawl

View attachment 111565

View attachment 111566

View attachment 111567

View attachment 111568

Wow you beat me brother lol congrats it looks awesome very very nice

Rubizon

Yeah its stock right now I want the big bad EVO tire carrier butttttt Im saving for the EVO ENFORCER lift kit first before I get that.
So many things I want so little money lol.:icon_crazy:

Preaching to the choir! I feel ya there man! I'm contemplating to take off my rear bumper for the time being and do what you're doing, just don't want to put to much stress on the tailgate hinges.

JKVADER

Preaching to the choir! I feel ya there man! I'm contemplating to take off my rear bumper for the time being and do what you're doing, just don't want to put to much stress on the tailgate hinges.

I'm all most 99% sure that the bumper has zero support for the tailgate. The bumper is only connected to the frame of the Jeep not the tailgate.:thinking:

View attachment 111565

View attachment 111566

View attachment 111567

View attachment 111568

Looks great Scott!!! Looking forward to seeing it perform!

Rubizon

I'm all most 99% sure that the bumper has zero support for the tailgate. The bumper is only connected to the frame of the Jeep not the tailgate.:thinking:

Oh I was under the impression that I helps take some of the pressure off when the gate is closed because the tire sits a little bit on the plastic. Maybe I should just pull the trigger and take it off.

Top Bottom