What was done to your rig this week?

DA RUNT

Welcome back Runt! Cant wait to see this thing grown up!

Good to see ya back Runt got the new build going now :thumb:

I like it already ANVIL Rubicon X :thumb:

What all do you plan on doing to your jk?

[D3Px0g2PQUOTE=cozdude;422332]looks good bro! Welcome home as well!![/QUOTE]

Thanks all, it's great to be back. pretty excited for stage 1 of the build :wink:

BChaffins

The embedded light bar looks really good. Did you have it wired to your fog switch?

Yes, since I had them installed (my garage is not heated and it's cold here now) I had them just wire it to the fogs. I'll change it later when I add a SPod. the loge is BRIGHT! It surprised me just how bright. I live 2 miles down a dirt road and it was lighting up into the woods on the sides. I really like it.

BChaffins

That's good to know. Pretty stiff at the moment since the lift hasn't been on too long and the bumpers are stock.

I added my AEV 3.5 around September time. I liked the ride but thought it was just a bit too stiff. Now that I've added some weight with front and rear bumpers I can feel the springs actually moving now. It's my opinion that the 2dr was just a bit to light for the springs. It feels right now.

When I bought direct from AEV they did tell me their suspension was tuned for aftermarket bumpers and winch.

jboo53

I added my AEV 3.5 around September time. I liked the ride but thought it was just a bit too stiff. Now that I've added some weight with front and rear bumpers I can feel the springs actually moving now. It's my opinion that the 2dr was just a bit to light for the springs. It feels right now.

When I bought direct from AEV they did tell me their suspension was tuned for aftermarket bumpers and winch.

That makes sense. I do have a new LOD rear bumper and tire carrier on the way so that'll probably help in the back at least. Probably won't be doing the front anytime soon though. At least it looks awesome 😄

JeepinRay

Went Wheelin last Sunday
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419450623.367285.jpg

Then this happened

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419450736.401473.jpg

So ordered this from Carolina Driveline

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419450801.676670.jpg

Hope to get it installed on Friday or Saturday.

Top Bottom