What was done to your rig this week?

JKJody

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424304697.329393.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424304711.286924.jpg
Bought some Bestop soft doors for a good price. Decent quality and somewhat decent fit. They can use some bending/shaping in places. Overall they're pretty cool.

Not by my choice but apparently I had a science experiment and it is confirmed that the 3.8l can not run on diesel. The pumps on base were mistakenly filled with diesel instead of premium and I was one of the unlucky many who are suffering because of it. The company who runs the gas from storage to the gas station is covering repairs... but in the meantime Franklin is outta commission... :doh::mad:

EZ-E

Not by my choice but apparently I had a science experiment and it is confirmed that the 3.8l can not run on diesel. The pumps on base were mistakenly filled with diesel instead of premium and I was one of the unlucky many who are suffering because of it. The company who runs the gas from storage to the gas station is covering repairs... but in the meantime Franklin is outta commission... :doh::mad:

Oh damn! Thats shitty.

BadApple

Did you get the Top sections to the doors too? I am interested in purchasing a set before spring hits.

I have the bestop highrock door with the metal enclosures and the tops dont meet up to them if you adjust them to where they seal across the top and sides. Still a darn nice product and im happy with them. Being from az we dont deal with rain much.

JKJody

Did you get the Top sections to the doors too? I am interested in purchasing a set before spring hits.

No i didn't get the uppers. I figured i really wouldn't need them. Doesn't look like I'm able to buy and install them later either. I think you have to buy the two piece all at once.

kaptkrappy

No i didn't get the uppers. I figured i really wouldn't need them. Doesn't look like I'm able to buy and install them later either. I think you have to buy the two piece all at once.

When you get ready for uppers. Contact Bestop's support. They can hook you up with just uppers.

Top Bottom