What was done to your rig this week?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Picked up four 40-50% used Pro Comp A/T and drove them home from SF in our Hyundai Sonata! It was a struggle, but I wasn't leaving without them! One in trunk, three in back seat! Muahahahaaaaaa!

20150227_151719_zps0mmyx5jx.jpg

20150227_151729_zpsjcf2r8da.jpg

cl-1224807048_zps7uop0d3w.jpg

They should hold me over for a while till I find another set! :bleh:

Honestly, I hope you didn't pay much for those. Looks like they've got about 10% tread left. I wouldn't run em.

ArmyofMike

Honestly, I hope you didn't pay much for those. Looks like they've got about 10% tread left. I wouldn't run em.

Should have put more of a disclaimer! Haha. I paid $0 plus the company gas to stop on my way home! They are more of a try'm before you buy'm. I wanted to see if my 3.6L and 3.21 gears will push them. I will keep on through summer and then get newer or go down in size. I have zero remorse for getting them and understand they are "used." Its like when you were a kid and your buddy gave you his old baseball glove-its exciting to try it out and use it for a summer knowing that soon enough, it'll be warn out and you'll have to buy anew. :)

OhNoTheJiggies

In thy picture there is 2.5" and a 1" body with 40"x13.5x 17". It will be going up by another 1" suspension ( and a whole boatload of trimming to be done today )

You know what needs to be trimmed? Other than just pinch seams... I'm looking into 40s and want to gauge ou out what I'd have to cut. But came seem to get a good answer.

Ah2014jk

You know what needs to be trimmed? Other than just pinch seams... I'm looking into 40s and want to gauge ou out what I'd have to cut. But came seem to get a good answer.

The pinch seems are the main thing. The front will start with a small frame notch and then there might end up being more in the front once the steering is back

GR8WHITE

I got the stock exhaust out ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425262095.749636.jpg and started cutting. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425262123.840226.jpg I got the super turbo muffler were I wanted it and I welded it up. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425262370.889736.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom