What was done to your rig this week?

J_KaBoB417

Looks great, nice job on the install. Where'd you go wheeling?

Thanks! It was quite the task installing it, well worth the blood, sweat and beers! I just went for a little wheel in Tahuya. It's pretty close and pretty good for spur of the moment wheeling fix.

J_KaBoB417

Looks nice and I really like how you mounted the reverse lights. Make, model and brand please.

Thanks! If you look on Amazon, they're all over the place just search "lightbar" and for the super low price they haven't leaked or gotten moisture in them(I live in the Pacific Northwest). Im pretty certain the brand is eyourlife.

MadMedic

Thanks! If you look on Amazon, they're all over the place just search "lightbar" and for the super low price they haven't leaked or gotten moisture in them(I live in the Pacific Northwest). Im pretty certain the brand is eyourlife.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429145233.249733.jpg
I have the 52" and the 22" eyourlife. Been running the almost a year with no problems. And they are super bright.

DA RUNT

Thanks! It was quite the task installing it, well worth the blood, sweat and beers! I just went for a little wheel in Tahuya. It's pretty close and pretty good for spur of the moment wheeling fix.

Cool, been wanting to check out Tahuya. I think we're doing Elbe this Saturday

Top Bottom