What was done to your rig this week?

Over the last 2 weekends, I got the following accomplished:

Replaced all shocks and springs with rubicon take-offs.

Replaced all brake discs and pads

Replaced front swaybar links with JKS quick discos

Installed mirror relocation brackets

Installed a Spiderweb shade

Cut my front bumper to make it a stubby

Removed the rear bumper and installed the EVO D-ring brackets

And finally installed Truck-Lites.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431560819.857605.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431560874.580952.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431560924.906315.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431560969.530451.jpg

jbaskin28

put on my new-to-me side steps. I'll run these until I can pick up some evo weld ons.

11012062_994430930581802_3460188997194531195_n.jpg

11256854_994430957248466_3993551316481254981_n.jpg

wschilawski

Over the last 2 weekends, I got the following accomplished:

Replaced all shocks and springs with rubicon take-offs.

Replaced all brake discs and pads

Replaced front swaybar links with JKS quick discos

Installed mirror relocation brackets

Installed a Spiderweb shade

Cut my front bumper to make it a stubby

Removed the rear bumper and installed the EVO D-ring brackets

And finally installed Truck-Lites.

Looks great! I'm becoming a fan of the DIY stubby bumper for those who don't want to drop $500+ on a new bumper/stinger.

Haven't read any reviews but Rough Country makes bumper caps to finish the ends off. I've seen other people use the ends of the parts they cut off as well, looks nice.

http://www.extremeterrain.com/rough...pla&utm_medium=shopping&utm_term=&XTID=J11376

Looks great! I'm becoming a fan of the DIY stubby bumper for those who don't want to drop $500+ on a new bumper/stinger.

Haven't read any reviews but Rough Country makes bumper caps to finish the ends off. I've seen other people use the ends of the parts they cut off as well, looks nice.

Thanks!

I'm just gonna keep it as is until I get a replacement. It's all part of the slo-mo modification plan I'm on.:)

I'm thinking EVO 1/4 pounder down the line.

Where are you in WI? I grew up in Madison. Last 2 years of high school I was in Brookfield.

wschilawski

Thanks!

I'm just gonna keep it as is until I get a replacement. It's all part of the slo-mo modification plan I'm on.:)

I'm thinking EVO 1/4 pounder down the line.

Where are you in WI? I grew up in Madison. Last 2 years of high school I was in Brookfield.

Ditto on the EVO 1/4 pounder

I'm out of Green Bay - went to UW-Stout for my degree and then moved back.

Ditto on the EVO 1/4 pounder

I'm out of Green Bay - went to UW-Stout for my degree and then moved back.

Nice! Seen a couple of great games at Lambeau. Was at the 1996 MNF game vs. SF. Jacke for the win in OT from 53 yds! Greatest game I've been to! Saw Pittsburgh's Thigpen drop the ball in the end zone and give the Pack their first division title in my lifetime. Good times!

JK2DR

Have you had any problems with your MTRS?

At first i had no problems with my set of 33s, then they could never balance them. But Discount tire swapped them out and even got me a set of 35s instead of the 33s. So far these have been perfect. A few of my buddys have them and they havent had any problems either. Im overall happy with them

OscarMike2.0

At first i had no problems with my set of 33s, then they could never balance them. But Discount tire swapped them out and even got me a set of 35s instead of the 33s. So far these have been perfect. A few of my buddys have them and they havent had any problems either. Im overall happy with them

Interesting. Ive heard alot of mixed reviews about them.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If I could recommend adjusting the length of your sway bar links so that your sway bar sits slightly above level. This will help prevent your sway bar from flipping over when flexing.

Dafaq? Go home frank you're drunk.

He has a sport with quick discos. No extending.

Top Bottom