What was done to your rig this week?

Coloradan

I'm not one for unnecessary changes like this but, one of my blinker lights was broken and I needed a new one for inspection. I had an impulse buy on these clear lights which, I was about to return and then said what the heck and installed them. I actually think they look cool on the silver.

Definitely like the look of the clear lenses on the silver, nice choice!

07JKSahara

I'm not one for unnecessary changes like this but, one of my blinker lights was broken and I needed a new one for inspection. I had an impulse buy on these clear lights which, I was about to return and then said what the heck and installed them. I actually think they look cool on the silver.

I like that too. I think I have the 2 door twin of yours (mines not a rubi though). Where'd you get the lights/ how much? If you don't mind me asking.

09blackruby

I like that too. I think I have the 2 door twin of yours (mines not a rubi though). Where'd you get the lights/ how much? If you don't mind me asking.

I got them through Quadratec. I did a Google search for jk blinker lights and they popped up. They were like 50 bucks and I was able to talk them outa paying for shipping.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Replaced the taillight that I broken at Uwharrie a few weeks ago.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433560801.215940.jpg

Thank you Oscar.Mike2.0 for the taillight! He only asked for shipping costs and he packed it better than any part (that I paid full price for) from any top vendor.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433560963.744566.jpg

Here is the taillight as I free it from the outstanding packing.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433560999.536780.jpg

Thank you again!

Got the drive side all done. Waiting for panda to show up with my harness bar so I can get the 5 point installed

Attachments

• 1433614597086.jpg
    1433614597086.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 288

Havoc40

Tinted my windows. Not that I really wanted to...but it hinders the peepers in the parking lot from looking in. Especially when it's gun range day :)

20150606_144158_Richtone(HDR).jpg

SFNick

Didn't think I would want to spend the money on the King Bumps but I find my self feeling a need for speed more & more with the coilovers installed. Long arms are next!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433635217.037088.jpg

Top Bottom