What was done to your rig this week?

WJCO

Meme King
A would be nice for the extra side light and would still help with backing up if they are flood pattern, either way it would be good in both spots. I would suggest using tape or something in both spots at night and see what you like more :thumb:

I would suggest the same thing. Get them placed temporarily at night before cutting into your bumper. Really use your mirrors and stick your head out of the window. Find out what you like the most. Then start cutting. Those flush mounts will look sweet no matter what.

kaptkrappy

A would be nice for the extra side light and would still help with backing up if they are flood pattern, either way it would be good in both spots. I would suggest using tape or something in both spots at night and see what you like more :thumb:

I would suggest the same thing. Get them placed temporarily at night before cutting into your bumper. Really use your mirrors and stick your head out of the window. Find out what you like the most. Then start cutting. Those flush mounts will look sweet no matter what.

I'm liking the corner placement. Do they swivel at all? And are you wiring them on a rocker switch or straight into the reverse lights lime?

Thanks for the input.

I went with the corner. They are a 60° flood pattern and I get pretty good wrap around coverage. It's like "daytime" back there now.

Led Light Install 1 .jpg

Just as I was getting done, the sky opened up and poured rain down, so I sat and enjoyed a couple of cold ones while admiring my work.

AirborneJK

Added my light bar, did the grill and turn signal mod, bungee corded my cooler in the back also installed my paracord grab handles from Georgia mountain cord.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446291356.351422.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446291369.183179.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446291387.283885.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446291400.635393.jpg

Coloradan

Finally installed my new heated Trucklites! For those with a 1/4 pounder and Powerplant, you can install new lights without fully removing the grill which would mean removing the winch. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446302789.447187.jpg

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Finally installed my new heated Trucklites! For those with a 1/4 pounder and Powerplant, you can install new lights without fully removing the grill which would mean removing the winch. View attachment 171773

I just completed the same project. I also added in the horizontal adjustment screws.

Tossed in some replacement LED bulbs for the dome lights in the interior as well.

JT2012Jk

I haven't actually measured them yet. I was braving sideways rain to take the pic and didn't feel like doing measurements yet lol. I'll check it out tomorrow

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Tires rotated today and oil change tomorrow: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446403152.371837.jpg . The wife's jeep got new shoes, Duratracs: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446403227.176897.jpg . Kind of jealous.

Top Bottom